Mount & Blade Warband version 1.161 patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I say...............

BRAIN STORMING

hmmmmm what what what can it be??

I think maybe a prelude to bonerlord? like the fall of the calradian empire??

Code:
str_store_player_face_keys            = 2747 # (str_store_player_face_keys, <string_no>, <player_id>), #Stores <player_id>'s face key into string.
player_set_face_keys                  = 2748 # (player_set_face_keys, <player_id>, <string_no>), #Sets <player_id>'s face keys from string.
str_store_troop_face_keys             = 2750 # (str_store_troop_face_keys, <string_no>, <troop_no>, [<alt>]), #Stores <troop_no>'s face key into string. if [<alt>] is non-zero the second pair of face keys is stored
troop_set_face_keys                   = 2751 # (troop_set_face_keys, <troop_no>, <string_no>, [<alt>]), #Sets <troop_no>'s face keys from string. if [<alt>] is non-zero the second pair of face keys is set.

:grin:

YourStepDad said:
Brytenwalda team said they were working on something and that we would know in time. I can't think of anyone better for a SP DLC.

That would be amazing.

I got the information from my spies inside their office, its most likely a modders project , Taleworlds just support.

Mosin Nagant said:
It seems there is a long way ahead of us for the new game.

EDIT: Or the Bannerlord is not a new game but just a DLC? I don't even want to think that way :mrgreen:

The new DLC is probably to make the wait for Bannerlord easier to bear. :???:

Bannerlord as a DLC for Warband? Spartacus would probably say, "strike it from your thoughts".

agent_get_bone_position                = 2076 # (agent_get_bone_position, <position_no>, <agent_no>, <bone_no>, [<local_or_global>]), # returns position of bone. Option 0 for local to agent position, 1 for global

I just came. Thank you, thank you and thank you TW!

game_key_get_mapped_key_name    = 65  # (game_key_get_mapped_key_name, <string_register>, <game_key>),

What is this for?

Belendor said:
agent_get_bone_position                = 2076 # (agent_get_bone_position, <position_no>, <agent_no>, <bone_no>, [<local_or_global>]), # returns position of bone. Option 0 for local to agent position, 1 for global

I just came. Thank you, thank you and thank you TW!

game_key_get_mapped_key_name    = 65  # (game_key_get_mapped_key_name, <string_register>, <game_key>),

What is this for?
Not sure, I could ask but you'll find out soon :grin:. My guess is that if you changed the key in the settings, this will provide the player set key, maybe for a tutorial string or something.

I can confirm this DLC is not Bannerlord.

I can also confirm the DLC is externally developed, so it isn't taking Bannerlord development time really. One or two developers are helping with updating the exe and adding operations/communication on engine issues, some artwork etc. but during the day they're mostly working on Bannerlord. There is no substantial effect on Bannerlord development.

Can't say anymore than that!

Captain Lust said:
I can confirm this DLC is not Bannerlord.

I can also confirm the DLC is externally developed, so it isn't taking Bannerlord development time really. One or two developers are helping with updating the exe and adding operations/communication on engine issues, some artwork etc. but during the day they're mostly working on Bannerlord. There is no substantial effect on Bannerlord development.

Can't say anymore than that!

Sounds legit. So will it be released soon or...?

pellehard said:
what does this mean? :O

Not sure, but I'm so excited I can only dance!

EgLow5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom