MP Apocalypse [WB] Survival of the Fittest

Users who are viewing this thread

Everlord

Recruit

survival_fittest.gif

Survival of the Fittest is a Post Apocalyptic World Warband Mod that has just started development. Below are a few features we are implementing into our mod.

A fully working Online Management System
more realistic zombies
modern weapons as well as cold war weapons such as the, Ak47, Mosin Nagant, Browning Shotgun, Steyr Aug and more...
random weapon spawns
working vehicles such as, jeeps, Vans, and helicopters
Implementing Larger Scenes, with atleast 10 new Scenes
a blood loss systems which drains alot slower, and a hunger and thirst panel as well as a stamina panel
New Admin Tools
new music
new character sounds and animations
and more...

and we are adding level ups for characters up to level 50, unlike other mods with level ups it will be much harder to acheive level ups which were to easy to acheive in past mods.

We are looking for these below positions

3-6 Advanced coders
2 or more Advanced texturers
2 or more Advanced animators
3 or more Advanced Scene Makers
2 or more Advanced prop makers
3 or more people to add the Online Management system

We already have people for editing music and character sounds as well as a minor scene maker. If you wish to join the dev team send me a pm here or email me at [email protected]  we also have a Development teamspeak in the works.

I think people would be more inclined to join your team if you announced your mod when you had some progress.

At the moment all you have is text and 0 screen shots.

Also, who are these "people" on your development team? Have they worked on other warband mods before?

What do you do?

yes i have worked on some mods, unfortunately though that are still in development and which will be releasing a alpha soon but has not been announced to a large group of viewers, at best about 15 people. as to the men who work with me on the mod they have modded warband before but only for personal use so their names are not known well enough.

and i have worked on a napoleonic wars minor mod which i may show you some pictures just message me if you wish to see them.

Okay well I have some stuff here that may or may not be useful to you

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Austro

You may also want to PM La Grandmaster for his modern items from the Reckoning.

thankyou austro as we might just use those chairs and tables as well as the truck if we decide to do so thanks for the support.

yes i will keep the page you sent me on my favorites and once i get coders and text file editors i will get them to add what we like into the mod.

how many of the new features have been added so far?
reading through this it sounds more like an idea thread so far.

Back
Top Bottom