Myrmidon Of Warband FI2 Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Overview

Myrmidon Of Warband is a Full Invasion 2 clan. We aim to stand out from other clans by letting each member having a say in how the clan progresses, and the best way to do so. There is no "my way is the only way" attitude. Everyone's opinion has a right to be voiced as this is thier clan too. We are currently running a 30 slot server. Myrmidon_Of_Warband_FI2.

Why A Full Invasion Clan?

We aim to provide a fun, team orientated experience to Full Invasion whilst playing the game the way it's meant to be played. This means no going solo and on a mass rampage unless instructed otherwise, we fight as a team and die as a team. Once our members grow, we will contact the other FI clans and add friendly, but competitive, events to our calendar. Why? It brings a nice change to the standard faction battle/deathmatch, whilst providing alot of different PvP scenarios available.

How It Works In Game

There is n one leader, and no one right way to achieve great feats in battle. Instead everyone shall have a chance too lead. This will be done by assigning a (volunteer) member leader before an event, to which every member must listen to and follow directly. We currently have no Team Speak, but it's something we will look at in the future. We shall also host training sessions. These will vary each time, for example we may have a melee only game against AI one week, but a full PvP battle with eachother the next.

How To Join

Follow the link to our clan site below, and fill in the template in the forums. Your application will be reviewed, and a decision made either when each member has given thier opinion, or after 5 days a verdict will be made (which ever comes first).

Clan Site
Steam Group

Current Members

Myrmidon_Achilles
Myrmidon_AnaalGeneraal
Myrmidon_CarpOfWar
Myrmidon_Patrick

If you wanted it moved, just post on your thread. I was going to move it. Very well. In the future though please bump your thread than report it for moderation. Thank you.

MyrmidonAchilles said:
I apologise, I didn't know how active the moderators were. Wont happen again.  :oops:
I was intrigued why I had a moderation report, when you report a post or thread for moderation the reporting is for if you find something malicious like a link or an offensive post. In other words it's okay. Good to know you want your thread in the right place.

Join us on our server tonight at 20.00 - 21.00 BST (GMT+00) for some PvP fun!

Factions - Polled factions, any (Attacker) factions polled for and accepted, the map will be reset with random factions.

Back
Top Bottom