Skill discard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all,

played some, checked camp menu and saw this:

- throwing skill discarded. It was before leveling to lvl 2 and I had not allocated research points anywhere. Allocated 100 research points to throwing spears and that did not change anything.

- after leveling to lvl 2 it was the same. I`m a thrower so this wasn`t fun. Fiddled a little and the only thing that happened was that throwing skill was permanently discarded and could not be learned.

- renown skill is permanently discarded from the start.

How do these mechanics work? What is it I do not understand or is it a bug for the time being?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Sounds weird. Are you talking about the native skills, or the rigale skills and knowledges ?
I didn't see nothing weird. please try to use the very precise words.

@Cernunos

Lvl 1, 203 res pts. Camp menu:

- Here is the knowledge of your people, Spear Throwing(Player renown is increased by 100). I click Spear Throwing and get thrown into settlement menu. Script errors appear, one abt. division by zero. Exit settlement menu. Check knowledge of your... No res pts lost.

- open View char report, get Charisma: Tech throwing weapons was discarded.1257. Renown: this tech is DISCARDED. You will not be able to learn it.0

- Again open camp menu, knowledge and choose Spear Throwing again, get a message that Spear throwing is now discarded permanently(not able to...). In all parentheses after a knowledge there is now(Spear Throwing). Script Error info appears and a message that: Another building is being constructed here. Stop the construction... Res pts. are not lost.

Hope this helps you.  And/or me.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi all,

I think the problem was caused by mine playing WB 1.160 which is said to be compatible with Rigale 0.10.

I rolled back to WB 1.158 and everything seems to WAD.

This mod is a true gem. I just can`t understand why it`s not more popular.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom