Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Xaphan said:
yo that Moderator_Wulfe guy just bans for anything.  He doesn't even say a word. 

I get in, i'm in for 2 minutes than banned. 

I guess it is time to put Avalon back up. >:[
no clue who this moderator_wulfe is, might be mistaking our server with avalon :grin: anyhoo isnt avalon up already like for the 100th time?

Well I'm frustrated.  That admin sucks. 

And Avalon? 

It goes and comes like Trojan did, but don't forget, it was the force that booted nexus na1 out of existence and splintert with it. 

Just forget it though, i don't feel like paying for scripts. 

I probably won't be angry anymore in 3 days when I get paid. 

Tell than damn admin wyfle or whatever to stop banning people without saying anything.  Also tell the admins to stop slaying people for looting stuff that is unclaimed on the ground.

Who ever made those rules sucks.

Xaphan said:
It goes and comes like Trojan did, but don't forget, it was the force that booted nexus na1 out of existence and splintert with it. 

Actually I'm still right here bud. You'll keep acting like you did PW a service but I don't think anyone really believes that anymore.

Ugh, I thought I'd try out this server as an alt to EU, but by jove, you need some new late night moderators! I was on barely 20 minutes tonight, when out of nowhere a mod super-speeds next to me and insta-kills me. Me, just a poor, defenseless commoner, doing naught but walking to the main town. Obviously pestered, I ran out of spawn and shouted out "Thy craven knave! Admin abuse!" Further proving my point, he accused me of insulting an admin and froze me, at which point I starting proclaiming of his #ADMINABOOSSEE in global chat. His response? "Ur banned for trolling appeal on forums lulz."

So yeah, work on weeding out genuinely bad moderators. Otherwise, 10/10 would playing again (if I could  :grin:)

what name were you playing as and gimme the date and roughly what time it may have happened, I would be more than happy to post the logs on here for everyones viewing pleasure :grin:

Back
Top Bottom