What is the best modifications/subpatches?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have read about Modification/Subpatches thread.
Some of them are impossible to take, some other work correctly.

What mod/subpatch are the "must have" on Brytenwalda? I havevalued some, but I have many doubts about.

It really depends on what you want in your Brytenwalda. Some people like their spears to have different animations and attack directions, some play with a companion submod. There is no penultimate Brytenwalda build due to how everyone's tastes are a bit different. It's best to take a good long read of the changes a submod you're interested in introduces and then decide for yourself whether it's right for you.

That said, I can tell you what I'm using. After installing Brytenwalda and patch 1.41 and then the graphics pack I roll with this.

The TML Submod with 1.22 compatibility patch for 1.41
vidamir's Spear Buffs (for TML), Scene Updates and Tree Updates
and finally my own Unofficial Graphics Pack Patch. ( :mrgreen: sorry, can't help but toot my own horn)

I dont know any subpatches on the original theme but a complete submod called a world of ice and fire is pretty cool it is based on the game of thrones. The best way to put it is a  clash of kings with brytenwalda mechanics. It does not have the story like the clash of kings so the night's watch can attack house arryn :neutral: so it is not so accurate mod and it lacks the finishing touch of the clash of kings but its kinda fun mod and as i mentioned it has the night's watch as a faction and the wildlings too. (A clash of kings has the free folk(wildlings) as an invading faction that spawns after a certain quest and takes of the whole kingdom of the north :mrgreen:)

Back
Top Bottom