TaleWorlds Store Sale and Mount&Blade Warband Steam Free Weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

RyuGamer97 said:
me buy this game ... and have this error you have fix for this .... 

jps7.png
  :sad:

What's this, a thumbnail for ants?

GG Taleworlds you forgot that your servers aint strong enough to hold free weekend :grin: (unless I am misunderstanding something)

Well done now all the people that paid and played for so long have a weekend off.  I really should direct all the hate mail your way with so many Events and Matches that cannot be run on the modes. 

So many Leaders now having to re schedule Events and Matches. 

Thanks a million well done a great chance to get your friends into Mount&Blade, especially since all the games will be on sale all weekend.  Yes please download it and spend the weekend trying to connect to a server or play the mode validating CD Key.

Hope you have a good weekend.

The_Irish_Eagle said:
Well done now all the people that paid and played for so long have a weekend off.  I really should direct all the hate mail your way with so many Events and Matches that cannot be run on the modes. 

So many Leaders now having to re schedule Events and Matches. 

Thanks a million well done a great chance to get your friends into Mount&Blade, especially since all the games will be on sale all weekend.  Yes please download it and spend the weekend trying to connect to a server or play the mode validating CD Key.

Hope you have a good weekend.

How ****ing dare they try to get more people into the game.

I talked with Daegoth from TaleWorlds he said that there is a little work remaining to solve this problem. And It could be solved soon. Soon can be one hour or less. We will see. And just don't rage quit. If you love this game and the community, you will support when times like these come by.

This is actually pretty heavy bs. On top of the usual flood of idiots and nubs into servers now we get to miss who knows how long of game time. I want compensation from either steam or taleworlds.

Yngvald said:
RyuGamer97 said:

jps7.png

sorry my pic .... now

this:

1.http://prntscr.com/41ocgr

2.http://prntscr.com/41ocpv

got this error for a few minutes of play is really annoying and makes me a little upset and I decided to buy it -. -

have this error duration game 5 - 10 minutes playing

RyuGamer97 said:
Yngvald said:
RyuGamer97 said:

jps7.png

sorry my pic .... now

this:

1.http://prntscr.com/41ocgr

2.http://prntscr.com/41ocpv

got this error for a few minutes of play is really annoying and makes me a little upset and I decided to buy it -. -

have this error duration game 5 - 10 minutes playing

still for ants...

RyuGamer97 said:
you can not see the links?
This isn't really the place in the forums to be posting this type of question, however It would appear that whatever is wrong, occurs probably from a Translation aspect or Graphic Aspect, have you tried reinstalling your game? *For Steam: Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of Game Cache* To see if anything is missing.

Post your question for help here....

Warband Tech support :smile:

Have had trouble logging into Warband since before Friday...    it puts up a prompt asking for Serial #....  then I enter the one that came with my CD...  and it says:  "Incorrect Serial Number"

What gives?  I already paid for this game and it was a lot more than they charge now.  How about a little service for an old "beta tester" ?

Last time I tried asking someone I got referred to Steam.  Ok.  I go to steam's forums and they bounce me back here.

The_Monster56 said:
Is there a weekend sale every weekend or is it just a special weekend
It's a special weekend and it passed. There won't be anymore weekend sales, unless the developers would make another one.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
The_Monster56 said:
Is there a weekend sale every weekend or is it just a special weekend
It's a special weekend and it passed. There won't be anymore weekend sales, unless the developers would make another one.
They have them semi-often.

Huzzah! I've been through hell and back this weekend! Time to see the light once more, and then prepare for another gate of oblivion to open... One that I must hide from again.

Back
Top Bottom