Hello world!(From a Chinese)

Users who are viewing this thread

HaoPeng

Recruit
          Sincerely speaking,I'm a Chinese.  Yes,a Native Chinese,and the words are from China.  Let me tell you about the Chinese Regiments in Napoleonic Wars.  As I see,It's surely like a mess!  Yes I'm not lying,I'm sincerely speaking.  But that didn't mean that I don't love Chinese Regiments in Napoleonic Wars.  But they need to grow up,do not act like a baby.  Let me tell you how they act:they mostly didn't obey the rule,in another words,they didn't know how to play well in a Line Battle,and they'd like to play in a deathmatch.  I've been playing in foreign regiments for a long time,and I when I turned back,I saw what the situation in Chinese Napoleonic Wars was, then I wanted to help them to act like Gentlemen(You know Line Battle is Gentlemen's War) in Napoleonic Wars,maybe I was too active and affected someone's power to rule the Chinese Napoleonic Wars' players,they refused my help,and likely to ban me.  I love China,I love my Country,but I'm sad to face the fact that they refused me.
          I'm sad!Could you tell me how to walk out of the sadness,I want to help them,what can I do?

Sincerely
                                                                                        HaoPeng 

Back
Top Bottom