How to completely get rid of companion complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

MickDick

Knight at Arms
I can normally deal with it in native, and other mods, but holy **** are the companions in this mod entitled little ****s.

In a single week the same companions will want to desert at least once a day no matter how much I pay them or if I have high persuasion and it works, same issue.

I tried to use tweakmb, but all changes are not possible from it and the only two that you are able to check don't seem to work.  (for example, you can tick the 'we hang deserters in this company' tweak but it never shows up.

I'm so tired of a dialogue window about how I'm a piece of **** commander and they wanna leave, despite the fact that I'm kicking everyone's ass singlehandedly with an army of press-ganged dena raiders and hired outlaws, and thus making loads a money.

it's not like I'm missing payments.  It's not like my army is malnourished and underfed.  It's not like I haven't paid some of these ass holes over 10k in a week to not desert. 

In short, how do I make them shut, the hell up, without becoming a pussified lord not allowed to raid villages, which would seem to be the main issue they're having.

Der Herbst answered that a week or two ago and the fix should still work, do some digging on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom