SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

GoldEagleMNE said:
I had some real life troubles and with that school exams and stuff, but I was still working on this mod, coding mostly. Now I will continue again working on it like before.
Does anyone know a good game video capture program with video editor and that kind of stuff that doesn't make video files with 20 GB size? I am to lazy to convert it and edit it and do that kind of stuff.

Good to hear yer still alive mate:smile:

I just had to say I love Royce's armor. One of my favorite very minor characters from the books, particularly due to his desire to aid House Stark in the War, and his overall presence as one of the Lords Declarant.I really like the notion of "The Bronze Yohn" having this thousands-year old runic armor, and your version is great.

waiting-game-meme-generator-and-now-the-waiting-game-07fc04.png

I promiss you all,
How hard they work with all they have.
But i am afriad that this game is so big that it will never come out. (positief spoken  :smile: )

But i do have still some hope that it would come out.
when !!! that is the question only they know it.

GooseMan said:
I promiss you all,
But i am afriad that this game is so big that it will never come out. (positief spoken  :smile: )

Comments like that arent helpful (even if it is positively spoken), you are basically saying you are doubtful it will ever be finished which is incredibly annoying to the mod makers.
As for when, I doubt even they know the answer to that, it is practically impossible to give a release date for most mods.

La Grandmaster said:
GooseMan said:
I promiss you all,

Comments like that arent helpful (even if it is positively spoken), you are basically saying you are doubtful it will ever be finished which is incredibly annoying to the mod makers.
As for when, I doubt even they know the answer to that, it is practically impossible to give a release date for most mods.

Wrong, you are so wrong about that.
you don't know what i think.
What i did say that this game is so big that there would be always something to make it better.
and when you think to make it better you do have more and more work to finish it.
So i am not asking or hope for a release date, because i know that it wouldn't be one .
only the makers could knowing it on the moment that it is finisht.

So What i say: "dear makers of this great game finish it when it is finisht and don't make it better than it is."
keap on going.

and i hope my englisch is good for you to read and understanding it.

GooseMan said:
So What i say: "dear makers of this great game finish it when it is finisht and don't make it better than it is."
keap on going.

I would say, : 'Dear makers of this great mod, finish it , or at least release it before Bannerlord comes out, for as when bannerlord is out, everything in this mod will be out-dated'.
Thats more what i would say :grin:

I really believe this one will be better than Cozur's, and I will patiently wait for this. It's just hard to believe that someone could be so cocky about such a bugged and unbalanced mod.

I will be away from my computer for some time. Once I return to my computer (I dont know when will that be) this mod will be released within weeks. The coding is almost done completly but I lack some armors and that kind of stuff. Please dont post useless posts on this thread that wont help the development.

Not a criticism or a request, just a question, why are Willas and Garlan Tyrell not Lords of House Tyrell?
Willas is the Eldest son and Garlan later becomes important when he is given Brightwater Keep.

300px-House_tyrell_by_cabepfir.jpg

Back
Top Bottom