Original Mount and Blade or Warband For My PC?

Users who are viewing this thread

agactual

Recruit
I have looked into the requirements for both of these games and supposedly my CPU and Ram are more than needed, even for the recommended specs, but my GPU is integrated and not that stellar. Because of that, I am not sure which version of this game to buy, the original Mount and Blade or Mount and Blade Warband.

I have an intel core 2 duo 2.0ghz T7200, 4 gb of Ram, and an Intel GMA 950.

I have tried the demos of both games and both work fine but i don't know what will happen once the battles become huge and i have a bunch of land. Of course i would like the newest version but i don't want to spend the money if it will run too slow after awhile. Then again, i don't want to buy the old version and limit myself, if it is unnecessary.

Please tell me which version of Mount and Blade to get, because I have no clue which to go for.

Get Warband put it on Low to Medium settings, or use DX7.
it will run great, I turn down my resolution too 900p and I can Play on Highest settings with i3, 4GB RAM and GT630

I had to use the direct x 7 settings anyway, in order to run the demo version , otherwise all of the colors were screwed up. If that is all I need for the full version then excellent. Sure it won't look like a ps4 game but the last thing I was playing was civ 4, so amazing graphics are not a huge concern for me at the moment. Thanks

I can run warband fine on 2 ghz dual core, 256mb vmem and 3 gigs ram.

Warband is basically and upgraded version of native with MP, and you can change a lot of the settings, including battle size.

You should get Warband.

Warband is far far better than original M&B. There might be fans of original game but like I said Warband is far better, IMHO.

First post btw, yay  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom