(Spoilers) Red Immortal Quest help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kaneusta

Regular
So through help of the forums, I found out the Red Immortals are in the Galwe and I need to talk to someone there. However, I have talked to everyone (In Tavern, Arena, Guild Master, and in the Castle) but nothing would let me proceed through the quest. It's the quest that the crazy man gives you from the very beginning. I went through the forums but no one explained this part, can someone help me please?

Murderer said:
There is already 1 thread like this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,293510.0.html
You need to talk to Scholar in the castle.

I checked that thread and it didn't tell me exactly who I was suppose to talk too, and I've already tried the guy you mentioned in the spoilers. :c

If Scholar-san ever told you to hunt that bandit, just find him outside town before he runs away and never comes back. If not, find Scholar at Galwe's castle. If not again, go back to Grund's Crazy Man and start the quest if you haven't, if that bandit is nowhere to be seen ever again, you have to restart your game if you want to complete it.

I reached the point where i have to visit a village starting with D but I'm completely stuck, I scanned the inside of the village and didn't find anything and there didn't seem to be any unusual people roaming on the map around it, is there anything I'm missing?

Alrighty so I found out what was wrong.

There is two scholar in the castle, learned scholar and scholar. Brightness was too low and Learned Scholar kind of camoflauged in the background with the wall and I didn't notice him.

Murderer said:
You should find Red Immortal party near the village. They will run if you have many troops (they have <20), so you can do Ctrl+T to see find them.
Thanks, in the end I just randomly found them running around, they were very fast though (7.4 move speed) so it was hard to catch them with my 140 troops

Back
Top Bottom