[WNL3-4] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered this thread. So might have a few streams that can hit the archives on my thread.

Tonight(10/10) I'll be streaming 3OK vs FoE at 19:00BST. Tune in for this brutal match!

Windle said:
Just discovered this thread. So might have a few streams that can hit the archives on my thread.

Tonight(10/10) I'll be streaming 3OK vs FoE at 19:00BST. Tune in for this brutal match!

Will you stream it on the MB_tv channel too?

Captain Lust said:
MB_tv is going LIVE tonight with the first of two #WNL4 weekend streams!

This evening, starting at 19:00 BST, we'll be covering Immortal Brotherhood vs Loyalty. Both teams finished in fairly unnoteworthy mid-table Division C positions last season although managed to avoid meeting each other, throughout the seven weeks. Nothing to read into the pick as it was a automatically made, when ImB failed to submit their choice, in the allotted time. So tonight we'll just find out how these teams are looking after the break. ImB is the team most likely to bring something new this season, with a big slice of the disbanded Wolfpack side entering their ranks, along with a scene veteran in Golradir. Loyalty's massive roster just provokes confusion. You have to wonder how active these players are and what the quality of these players is really like. This should really just be a warmup for the reformed Immortal Brotherhood, they'll be expecting to go away with all 3 points.

Tomorrow, Sunday 12th, at 19:00 BST MB_tv is going to be bringing a favourite match of old as Apis Europae face Guard of Istiniar once again. AE is a team with shooken pride. They were supposed to win the last WNL, everything was laid out for it to happen but they were brought to their knees by KURWA, in a spectacular playoffs final. Guard of Istiniar has just been gradually slipping season after season. They're a team that still commands respect and are always expected to take home top places, but now it seems unimaginable that they might win a major competition. Are IG capable of innovating and regaining former glory? Do they have the player talent, even if they had the mentality? They haven't been given a chance to delay responses to these questions as AE has called them out in Week 1, with a pick aimed right at the neck of Istiniar. We all know what to expect here. AE are set to hit the ground running and start their path to a third WNL championship.

@AeroTrewent will be joining me to co-cast Sunday's AE vs IG match.

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

Aztec.. said:
any matches will be stream today?

zomg Aztec :razz:. If you check out my thread you can see that you will be in the stream. That's right!

Tonight there is a match between Wanderers vs SRC and I'm there to stream it.
Kickof will be at 19:00 BST.

ImB vs Loyalty was a sick match :grin:

I would say an archer battle :razz: due to loads of archers kills. Violet was amazing. But i also liked CercaTrova from Loyalty! =). Fozzy did well too.
Was really interesting match. A bit drammatic!

Thanks for streaming, but was really laggy! (maybe just for me=?) many times is freezing. Nice interview too!

i will watch Volcom's tomorrow :razz:!

KristianGrait said:
ImB vs Loyalty was a sick match :grin:

I would say an archer battle :razz: due to loads of archers kills. Violet was amazing. But i also liked CercaTrova from Loyalty! =). Fozzy did well too.
Was really interesting match. A bit drammatic!

Thanks for streaming, but was really laggy! (maybe just for me=?) many times is freezing. Nice interview too!

i will watch Volcom's tomorrow :razz:!
Yep sorry about the lag. Seems since I was streaming last the office internet has changed for the worse. Will probably be the same tonight but the VODs should be fine. I'll look into the internet troubles tonight and do what I can to fix them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom