Any movie buff, please help!!! Looking for a movie that I can't find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I'm looking for a movie that I saw once that reminded me of "Team America: World Police" in the way it was portrayed (IE puppets, or it might have been crude animation, but very similar to "Team America: World Police"), but its plot was more like the movie "Armageddon".

I don't remember much from the movie, but I remember that Steven Hawkins was portrayed in it.

Please help me find it  :sad:

It may have been the same guys that made South Park, as they basically made "Team America".

I think it's older then "Team America", but I'm not sure. So 2000 - 2005 range I'd say.

They had red uniforms.

I'm sorry, this is all I can remember.

By the way, you know which movie I mean by "Armageddon"? Asteroid heading towards earth, a drill team led by Bruce Willis gets trained as astronauts and head up to destroy it with a nuke?

https://www.google.com/#q=puppet+movie+armageddon

Should be the first link I suspect. Looks like a shameless Team America rip off to me, except probably not that funny.

Yup, that's probably it. Thanks Moose!!

I guess I'll watch it again to see if I still find it funny.

If any mod would like to lock this thread, then go ahead. This issue is resolved : )

Ah, of course! It's been so long since I frequented this forum that I forgot how it worked. I use it now and then for purposes like this because I know it's filled with amazing people! : )

I'll lock it then. Thanks a ton everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom