Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Excellent work!

Just one question: is there any way to make the dwarves um...burlier? If not it doesn't, I'll still play dwarves 5 secs after you release 0.7.

Michadr said:
Varelse said:
Excellent work!

Just one question: is there any way to make the dwarves um...burlier? If not it doesn't, I'll still play dwarves 5 secs after you release 0.7.
Yes :smile:>
I have gotten comments they need to be more bulky but I have not done that part yet.

Perhaps slightly "fatter" in the...."lets drink mead all day" type of thing.
But remember, these guys are meant to be soldiers as well :grin:

Didn't know where else to post this, so here will do just fine.
Long time Mount & Blade player and long time mod player. Just want to say that I am absolutely thrilled with your efforts so far. Love the concept and all the work you've poured into it. Also I haven't come across a single bug (yet :wink:), I've played complete mods more buggy than this.

Keep up the good work, already this is by far one of the better Warband mods I've tried. You do the game honour!

OXnBUCKSWildman said:
Didn't know where else to post this, so here will do just fine.
Long time Mount & Blade player and long time mod player. Just want to say that I am absolutely thrilled with your efforts so far. Love the concept and all the work you've poured into it. Also I haven't come across a single bug (yet :wink:), I've played complete mods more buggy than this.

Keep up the good work, already this is by far one of the better Warband mods I've tried. You do the game honour!
Its good to hear that :smile: glad you enjoy this mod.

wuWD1.png
ixLjA.png
KTp-Q.png

Michadr said:
Joshua Ryde said:
Yeah. But where? Why? Who?When? How?
My mind is buzzing with lack of information :razz:
Hmm... maybe that's a good thing. It might be a surprise ... depends if Dark Robin wishes to tell more about it :wink:
I certainly hope he does :razz: :grin:
i'm still going to ask lol (my dad always said, "if you dont ask, you wont get"...
1) Is this just a revamp of the bandits cave etc..
2) Is this part of the dwarf theming? (Cos by god it would be cool if the dwarven cities were inside a cavern or something. the effort to model something like that would be ridiculous, i know. but just saygin :smile: ).
Thanks

Seperate point - didn't want to double post.
Hi, this is morever directed at Michadr + Darkrobin + other mods.
I will also post this in the New Version 0.7 section because i'm unsure of where to put it.
I have just heard a song which i think would fit perfectly into the atmosphere of Perisno.
You can decide where to put it - it is a very peaceful travelling song but also has a fast-pace, rhythmic middle section which i would love to hear as a battle music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Pw3wPSF9Q&src_vid=IJiHDmyhE1A&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_104969 ...
Thanks
p.s. what do other people think of it?

Joshua Ryde said:
I certainly hope he does :razz: :grin:
i'm still going to ask lol (my dad always said, "if you dont ask, you wont get"...
1) Is this just a revamp of the bandits cave etc..
2) Is this part of the dwarf theming? (Cos by god it would be cool if the dwarven cities were inside a cavern or something. the effort to model something like that would be ridiculous, i know. but just saygin :smile: ).

1) No
2) No but that's a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom