Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dark Robin said:
V. If that doesn't work, blame Michadr for not implementing the features I make :razz:

:shock: OMFG HOW COULD I NOT HAVE KNOWN THIS?!?!?! :shock:
there needs to be a "bangs head against the wall" face on here
was that even in the mod features? it really needs to be if it isnt!

Yber said:
Off topic, but, what key do you use to sprint?

thank you very much for going off topic

The Dark Robin said:
Naves Blade said:
It surely does fly , get level 10 riding and sprint the dragon and then jump from high place . No better experience than flying a over pesky dwarves  :razz:

Perhaps we should remove fall damage for dragon mounts? I wonder if that is possible, hmm...
Dragon hardly dies with 100 armor and 900 health so drop it off mountains and it will never lame itself unlike that native black horse :grin:
I will love if dragon can attack anything in front of it instead of the charge damage. Will be awesome

Oh? :wink:

mb30_zps6fb0da81.jpg

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Alex the Seeker said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Oh? :wink:

mb30_zps6fb0da81.jpg

so she has a thing for outdoor dirty dudes?  :wink:

She has a thing for muscular, sweaty dudes. Basically she drools at the shampoo comercials.

then you are in trouble mate...

I`ll help you out... i actually got hold of the phone number of Johny Bravo, y know he has the greatest hair of them all, i hear he has a special shampoo brand only for himself ^_^

i`m gonna hook ya up with some, after all who doesn`t want to be like Johny Bravo?  :lol:

Alex the Seeker said:
then you are in trouble mate...

I`ll help you out... i actually got hold of the phone number of Johny Bravo, y know he has the greatest hair of them all, i hear he has a special shampoo brand only for himself ^_^

i`m gonna hook ya up with some, after all who doesn`t want to be like Johny Bravo?  :lol:

Yeah, i fact, i am cosplaying as Johnny Bravo right now.

*While playing Perisno: Spouse divorces automatically, all lords get a -50 to relationship and even Upstanding and Good Natured lords don't want to see you anymore.*

Sorry for the low quality  :sad:. I play it on all low and set it at max 40 fps. Used to be 50.

You're always welcome in my party Little Miss 24/7Headshotted. Trading your sweet comfy life for tons of adventures...And arrows to the face.

IN0daKn.jpg

What a lucky basturd :!: Or maybe he sensed it and it's his way of dodging  :shock:

5kIMggK.jpg

Let's take a look at this room here. Whooooops :!: Sorry if I interrupted you guys.  :oops:
Man-in-white: It's no biggy, we haven't done anything...yet.  :razz:
Armored Man: *Gives you a stare*
*walks away*

x02zovE.jpg

She wants the D.

mZLe7P6.jpg

WTB> Perisno

mky6RrW.jpg

Kingdom of Oppai. Inspired by that darn flag. With personal balanced troops :grin:

rI7z7vf.jpg

Just added them myself o-o (With Morgh's Mount&Blade WB-WFAS Editor). I made a low tier troop which is Oppai Maiden that I can obtain through bandit parties since I made it so that they spawn with Oppai Maidens (and some of the higher tiered troops so I would have to fight them to capture them) as prisoners or as members of their parties. Then I just made the different tiers I can level them to.

@Rachri  like the Princess Linthrandil picture.  Was that from by any chance the .71 sneak preview I posted yesterday?  You're fast if so!
  That usually takes a while to get to.

Oh no. I've married the Princesses quite a few times already and I only had Linthradil talk to me as if I was a lady on my very first time(I think I had an Elf toon at that time). Didn't have that issue afterwards.

Rachri said:
Oh no. I've married the Princesses quite a few times already and I only had Linthradil talk to me as if I was a lady on my very first time(I think I had an Elf toon at that time). Didn't have that issue afterwards.

ahh.  In straight .70 you are presented as a girl if you're (male & elf), or (male & dwarf)
        You're presented as a dude if you happen to be (female & elf) or (female & dwarf)

so for v.70 if you choose "female" as your sex at game start you're forced to be female human, which happens to pass the dialog checks correctly.

---
  Male & human  always has worked.    Female & human worked.
  Just all the elf and dwarf lords were completely confused about themselves.

Hopefully its gotten better for .71; it remains to be seen (or, if seen "a little", tested like crazy)...
  But I think "we're" closer every few days.

I call him...  Sir Pincushion the ___ (The last number of times this has been plus 1)

wfmrCsb.jpg

His STR is through the roof and his iron flesh is maxed out with that as well.....  Perks of being lvl....  I think it was 250 sumtin....

Back
Top Bottom