[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Caravan of Slaughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Adaham said:
Nethros said:
Seriously, what the ****? You posted this much in one night?
Is that all you have to add? Come up with something, or we'll get you replaced (or lynch you).

Funny that TSN and Hidro are having a fight and that leads to Velmu voting me.
Especially when it's Hidros good right to be a "lost and ambivalent innocent", but if I say that I found her reasoning for voting Nethros weak (and I never said it was ONLY based on the free time/busy stuff), then I'm twisting things, making up complete lies and am anyway a huge disappointement to the village that expects each of my farts would contain gold.

What remains is, that a bit of suspicion on Hidro was enough to make her start showeling **** into my direction. Assisted by Velmu. I'll think about this and come back later.

I was wondering what we'd see from velmu today. Pretty interesting for a first post of the day, no?

Thus spake Nosferatu said:
I was wondering what we'd see from velmu today. Pretty interesting for a first post of the day, no?

After ten pages, do we really need another "Oh noez, the wolves hit something else than wolves!!!" - post? Personally, I have no need to pretend anything, I can get straigth to what I have to say. Wolfy or not, doesn't really matter.

Adaham said:
Assisted by Velmu. I'll think about this and come back later.

I believe I accused you before her. Though, not sure and I'll the checking for you, if it matters. :razz:

Vilhjalmr said:
Maybe that is true, but I imagine that I generally don't take it as far as wanting them both dead. :wink:

I imagine you'd rather see them on the noose than yourself. :wink:

Hey guys, I might not be able to get on until tomorrow, so I'll post my intentions: I would rather we focus less on Adaham and more on Dagorkan, since he is where all the good evidence can be dug up.

Vilhjalmr said:
and it really doesn't make any sense for a wolf to do.

No? How about, if the others are totally soloing and blowing the whole thing off by revealing the whole pack in their post as a "double-bluff"?

I can't say wheather you're a wolf or not at the moment, but it would make sense for a wolf to act as you.

Well, the reason I don't worry too much about villy yet is that his potential wolfiness (or anyway our reasons for susupicion) depends on trooper and/or dag being wolves. Tomorrow when we see trooper's status after he gets vigged we can decide whether to believe trooper about villy or not. His other slip implies other packmates.

It's hilarious how you guys suspect me based on the sole fact that I tried to prevent two bandwagons and for suggesting people explain their votes and questioning the reasoning of others. And now I'm being bandwagoned myself, based on some tortuous connection between me, Trooper and Vilhjamr that makes zero sense. I am the only person who has consistently said we should slow down, arguing with almost everyone and not jumped to conclusion, placing one vote so far this game. I tell you I am feeling pressured to shut and or stop defending bandwagoned players to save myself - but if I do that you'll call me a wolf, and if I don't I'll be called a wolf trying to defend his packmates.

If Villy and Trooper are my packmates why are they trying to get me killed? Why would any of us of us have said anything this turn since now it's leading to all three of us being killed (me lynched, Trooper vigged, Villy possibly overdosed)?

If you are seriously thinking that I am a wolf, and are so sure of it that you're going to waste the whole turn looking at me (one of the players who's posted the most, by the way) and letting other wolves off the hook (same as last turn) then you have to say why. If you don't I won't be able to defend myself, you'll keep reinforcing your circular reasoning and I will die as the result of a bandwagon... and if that happens you'll give the wolves a free kill and won't be anywhere closer to finding the real wolves

As for who I will belooking at more closely:
-Hidrogeno, as TSN and Adaham have said, very vote happy, talks 'insightfully' but without logic and never going against the grain, now playing the 'clueless villager' card
-Villy, has been aggressive and illogical throughout, attitude seems to be bad villager or good wolf but he is a weird player
-Velmu, something about his posts is off, seems a little gleeful at the confusion

-KoC, Lamjoe and Nethros - have these guys posted yet?

dagorkan said:
-Velmu, something about his posts is off, seems a little gleeful at the confusion

Too long post, I only picked my name from it :razz:

But the confusion part bother me. What confusion are you talking about?

Velmu said:
dagorkan said:

Too long post, I only picked my name from it :razz:

But the confusion part bother me. What confusion are you talking about?
Everybody casting votes against four different people for little or no reason.

Though I don't hold it against you either, I think the positive aspect is we've got the bandwagoners out in the open. I'm sure there's more material in the last ten pages than in the forty pages before that. But keep an eye on the lurkers too.

I wouldn't call it confusion, if we have 4 targets with votes this early. As you sort of said, the wolves give much more info, when they need to give opinions of their own to not divert from the masses, instead of just posting a Bugman/miclee LOS like everybody else.

Thus spake Nosferatu said:
Hmm, it does seem odd koc has posted so little. Has he said he would be out a while?
KoC?

Last active: Today at 10:53:17 am (less than 6 hours ago)

dagorkan said:
It's hilarious how you guys suspect me based on the sole fact that I tried to prevent two bandwagons and for suggesting people explain their votes and questioning the reasoning of others.

Is it? You were questioning why we wanted to kill someone who admitted being a wolf.

Vote Lamjoe, lurking and this post:

Well i'm strongly tempted to change my vote right now but I am very concerned that tomorrow I will be called a bandwagoner and have a large amount of suspicion thrown on me for nothing.

I want to point out right now that I have pushed for Bugman or Miclee the whole game. I still would rather lynch Miclee but I do believe Bugman is a wolf. So:

unvote;Vote: Bugman

I don't see why a villager would worry about being called a bandwagoner. I think only a wolf would try to avoid getting attention.

Vilhjalmr said:
Vulkan said:
While I am for the most part, convinced, obviously there is always the possibility that I (and others) could indeed be wrong, however I feel very strongly that villy, at the least, IS a wolf.

Oh, one more thing. This really pisses me off, because

a. The reasons for me being a wolf, which Vulkan and tarrant are referencing and basing their posts off of are that Dag and trooper are wolves, and I am acting like their packmate. (Note: Not a fact, those are just the stated reasons)

b. For some reason, this Vulkan guy decides that he is most suspicious of me, and is sure that I am a wolf even though for me to be a wolf, by his argument, Dag and trooper have to be as well. :lol:

Inconsistent and stupid is what that is.

I believe I explained fairly clearly my reasons for being suspicious of you.

The idea of you being packmates with trooper and Dagorkan only reinforces it.But, to be honest, even if you aren't in a pack with them, I still think you're a wolf, based on your posts, especially the comparison between before night 1, and after. Your defense has also done little to convince me otherwise, as wolves could obviously stand to gain alot more trust if from the village if they tried to get their packy lynched/viged.

But not if they asked for their 'packmate' to be serumed. If he's a wolf and my packmate I'm not only hurting my pack but helping the village (giving it a sure kill today), if he's a villager and I'm a wolf I'm helping the village even more.

The idea I'm a wolf is pure, 100% bandwagony irrationality.

Therefore you can be pretty sure, if of nothing else that me and Trooper are not packmates. Your whole case for suspecting me, Villy and Trooper of being suspicious based on the hypothesis that we are packmates falls apart. Maybe Villy and Trooper are packmates too but I don't really see it, though I think both or either could be wolves.

dagorkan said:
Therefore you can be pretty sure, if of nothing else that me and Trooper are not packmates. Your whole case for suspecting me, Villy and Trooper of being suspicious based on the hypothesis that we are packmates falls apart. Maybe Villy and Trooper are packmates too but I don't really see it, though I think both or either could be wolves.

I disagree. Each of you is suspicious in your own rights. However, I factor in a 'villy factor' for villy because he is always pretty aggressive (when innocent).

As for trooper and yourself, you have each done a lot to make yourselves suspicious and I have listed it out already.

As for wolves voting their packmates, depends on the wolves and on the situation. When things get serious enough, it's very likely that they will do so.

Back
Top Bottom