[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Caravan of Slaughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Trooper5445 said:
Use the wolfsbane on me. If I'm a wolf I can't hunt and you can go from there. If I'm not I'm protected. And If I'm overdosed it is likely I would end up dead anyway.
How would we know? Only the naturalist who drugged you would know and he couldn't tell the village without being revealed. Actually he wouldn't even know, if another wolf was drugged the same night, wouldn't know if it was you or another wolf  drugged by the other naturalist (getting you killed even if you're innocent). So you get an extra two nights to kill (first night, then second night to overdose)...

The Seer doesn't work either. Only way to check your role is the serum

Maybe we should reconsider. If he is telling the truth, then it is a smart move. Although it was odd to do that, he was able to get the highest amount of reactions. But trooper, you said you were a wolf, and kept to that, how will you know if the reactions were to bandwagon you, or because we thought you were a wolf?

Xardob said:
And Hidro basically admitted being a wolf. Pressure always help. She sounds like she wants to end the day before we can do anything else.
Pressure didn't help with Bugman. Last game, pressure didn't help Iberon or Lamjoe. Trooper got pressure on himself last game. Overlooking that makes you sound like a wolf.

Unvote

Goddamn, people. I'm worn out. My only suggestion hails from a conversation I had with TsN at the end of the last game. Something along the lines of "wolves tend to kill the people who are getting it right." Looking at Oubliette's last posts, Dagorkan, TsN, and perhaps Tarrant are worth further investigation. If TsN is a wolf, it's easy to see that he'd be behind getting Oubli out of the way as soon as possible. It's strange how we sort of skimmed past Oubliette's suspicions after his death.

Yeah, I know I'm "flip-flopping," but honestly I don't have many solid suspicions this time.

Vote: Dagorkan

This weekend I can't post nearly as much. I'm going to a Shorinji Kempo seminar... but there should be free wireless internet on the premises.

Hidrogeno said:
Xardob said:
And Hidro basically admitted being a wolf. Pressure always help. She sounds like she wants to end the day before we can do anything else.
Pressure didn't help with Bugman. Last game, pressure didn't help Iberon or Lamjoe. Trooper got pressure on himself last game. Overlooking that makes you sound like a wolf.

Unvote

Goddamn, people. I'm worn out. My only suggestion hails from a conversation I had with TsN at the end of the last game. Something along the lines of "wolves tend to kill the people who are getting it right." Looking at Oubliette's last posts, Dagorkan, TsN, and perhaps Tarrant are worth further investigation. If TsN is a wolf, it's easy to see that he'd be behind getting Oubli out of the way as soon as possible. It's strange how we sort of skimmed past Oubliette's suspicions after his death.

Yeah, I know I'm "flip-flopping," but honestly I don't have many solid suspicions this time.

Vote: Dagorkan

This weekend I can't post nearly as much. I'm going to a Shorinji Kempo seminar... but there should be free wireless internet on the premises.

If he had any suspicions on me, I did not notice them.

dagorkan said:
By the way, I don't think either Villy or Trooper have made themselves suspicious so far this turn.

I think some of others who have posted, the accusers have made themselves more suspicious. Trying to get an early momentum or something. TSN does seem to be in a hurry.
EasyCo506 said:
But what do we do with trooper? He is pretty much screaming "Wolf", but probably thinks it is so obvious no one will take the bait.

So what do we do?
Vilhjalmr said:
Dag: That is correct, basically.

Esay: Shut your face before I lynch your mangy carcass.
dagorkan said:
I personally don't see strong enough reasons to vote Trooper. There was his comment about "interesting these people didn't vote", his reaction under pressure and that's it (again ignoring the "I am a wolf" for sake of argument). That's why, for the record I'd like everybody to put down their reasons for voting for someone who looks likely to be killed (ie, 6 votes or more out of :cool:. If you voted for someone before it reached kill-likely stage we should slow down and people be encouraged to put down those reasons before going ahead with the final lynch.
dagorkan said:
Xardob said:
dagorkan said:
Xardob said:
I don't want Trooper lynched. Let the vig kill him. It worked with Miclee why wouldn't with Trooper. If he's a wolf he's trying to end the day quickly and it's already working.
Right, why would you do that? You're sure he's a wolf, what's wrong with the lynch? And if you're wrong? How many more innocents can we afford to kill on 'instinct'? If you're gonna recommend a vig give your reasons, same thing.

He admitted being a wolf. The only way to find if he is saying the truth or not is to kill him.
Or use the serum... funny you forget about that.

If we lynch him we will probably not talk about anyone else. Trooper got one night for the wolves to hunt. Now, if we let the vig take car of this, we can concentrate on the other wolves.
The alternative is to take off your vote, stop talking about him and look at other suspects. Then if he's still the best go back to him. What's the problem with that? Don't want to lose momentum?

See you still haven't posted reasons.
Vilhjalmr said:
Wow, easy, you really piss me off.

It's sooo not worth wasting the seer on trooper.
dagorkan said:
1/ Serum
2/ Ignore trooper, find another suspect
3/ Trooper vigged if wolf, if he isn't, one innocent saved chance to vig somebody else
Vilhjalmr said:
I'd prefer to save it for darker times and more important people.

I wouldn't be sad if trooper died and was innocent, because stupid villagers are not good for the village.

I think Trooper, Villy, and Drag are packmates. Drag wants to use the serum on trooper after trooper has basically been identified as a wolf, so that way he takes out his retarded packmate and looks innocent.

My suggestion is as follows: Lynch Drag, vig trooper, and naturalist villy.

"But what if both naturalist hit villy!" Well, then its one less wolf.

They are constantly defending each other in the most absurd ways "By the way, I don't think either Villy or Trooper have made themselves suspicious so far this turn."- You have got to be ****ting me.

Hidrogeno said:
Thus spake Nosferatu said:
If he had any suspicions on me, I did not notice them.
That statement means nothing to me. He posted about you quite eloquently.

There are two reasons I didn't respond to that and did not think it was worth bothering (and had forgotten it entirely til you brought it up).

First, it hardly seems aimed at me in the least. Second, I didn't suggest we do anything with the serum whatsoever, except, you know, not to use it on the first day or get sidetracked talking about it because I did nt want dagorkan to end up lynching himself if he was an innocent and distracting us from the real wolves.

If merely mentioning the word serum is grounds for lynch, well, I don't know what to say.

I suggested to Dagorkan that he should not even talk about it because I knew that it was bound to lead to him getting bandwagoned, and that it was a distraction. Now I have been proven right. It reminds me of the wolfsbane from several games back...lots of people arguing ferociously about it and calling each other names and accusing each other of wolfiness. I even got banned. When it came down to it, none of the people arguing were wolves. Dagorkan seemed off to me from the start, but if anything the fact he had any plan at all made me think he may be innocent. Since the new day has dawned, I have felt a lot more suspicion, but I can see I was right to place my vote on you.

I noted yesterday your OMGUS reaction to Adaham, and now that I have voted for you, you are similarly clutching at straws to build a case. Which is the most common wolf reaction to suspicion - threats and intimidation, and attempting to deflect suspicion back to its source or to another place entirely - which you also did by bandwagonning dagorkan.

So, in short my vote has gone from a very tentative could be maybe to me being pretty happy to keep my vote right here. Dag still might just be a confused villager (or I would have voted him yesterday even before his latest escapades), but there is something that is off about you, methinks.

And in case people have not been paying attention, I will summarize why.

1. Places vote in 'safe' location. Far be it from me to say you can only choose from x, y and z, but the vote on nethros truly seemed to be capricious. I assumed it was just a testing the waters vote, but you never followed up on it or made a decent case against him. It really makes me think that you either chose someone at random to vote on, or a packmate. The first day is a GREAT time to put some insincere suspicion on a packmate, especially if he is a lurker and no one will possibly take it seriously. Well, nethros is the lurkiest of all, so that seems likely to me.

Also, the packs are simply not all going to vote together. I imagine at least one of miclee's packies voted bugman, and probably at least one or two of the other pack, but I would bet a pretty penny that if we look at the other people being voted that's where the highest concentration of wolves will be found. Oubliette dead already. I am not sure who else that leaves, but I know you are one of them. This alone is a huge indicator to me, but add that in with the suspicious way you voted him and its seeming lack of sincerity and you seem to be a good candidate for the noose. But wait, there's more!

2. OMGUS reactions. The one that really leaped out at me was towards adaham. Adaham has really done little suspicious in this game. Unfortunately that does not mean he is not a wolf, but the fact that he suddenly becomes suspicious once he lays very light suspicion on her is very fishy to me.

3. Leaps to Dagorkan when she starts to get a little voting pressure on her. Uh, your votes are not supposed to be dictated by the votes on YOU. Not if you are a human, anyway. The great thing about noob wolves is they crack with a few votes. As (perhaps) trooper who is (perhaps) her packmate shows, and as did miclee.

4. Trooper's comment. Trooper's comment, if a gaff like it seemed (and there is no other explanation that makes sense, except that trooper just types random things for no reason...which is a real possibility)

So, while dagorkan seems fairly wolfy right now, you seem much wolfier and aside from the emperical (albeit circumstancial, as is always the case is this game) evidence, you just seem off. I chalked it up to being busy or something before, but last game you seemed pretty rational and to be making a real and logical effort. In this game you just seem reactionary and like you are trying to perform damage control. I was a wolf once and it was a massive disaster which is why I never want to be one again, and I know the exact feeling you are having in the pit of your stomach as you realize your packmake is having 'mode problems' while he starts openly talking about his wolf role....

TSN said:
2. OMGUS reactions. The one that really leaped out at me was towards adaham. Adaham has really done little suspicious in this game. Unfortunately that does not mean he is not a wolf, but the fact that he suddenly becomes suspicious once he lays very light suspicion on her is very fishy to me.

You raise a good point.

@ tarrant. Wow, how did I miss some of those quotes. Well, he is either super duper clueless or a wolf, or both.

I did not think of a trooper villy dagorkan combo, but you make a decent case, I guess. He could just be throwing villy in there to deemphasize his defense fo trooper, though.

I still have to take the trooper 'interesting' comment seriously...I think that could well be a giveaway for his whole pack. Assuming he is not ascting super wacked out beyond belief.

Tarrantmw said:
TSN said:
You raise a good point.
Again, everyone and their mother has employed an OMGUS. But what I found suspicious in Adaham was that he inflated one unimportant part of my post and ignored the actual substance- and presented it as if that was my case. That is unseemly for a person so well respected. And that is why I voted for him.

TsN said:
3. Leaps to Dagorkan when she starts to get a little voting pressure on her. Uh, your votes are not supposed to be dictated by the votes on YOU. Not if you are a human, anyway. The great thing about noob wolves is they crack with a few votes. As (perhaps) trooper who is (perhaps) her packmate shows, and as did miclee.
I disregarded your vote because it means nothing to right now. Am I not allowed to vote when someone chooses to vote for me?

You are twisting a lot, TsN.

Hidrogeno said:
Tarrantmw said:
TSN said:
You raise a good point.
Again, everyone and their mother has employed an OMGUS. But what I found suspicious in Adaham was that he inflated one unimportant part of my post and ignored the actual substance- and presented it as if that was my case. That is unseemly for a person so well respected. And that is why I voted for him.

TsN said:
I disregarded your vote because it means nothing to right now. Am I not allowed to vote when someone chooses to vote for me?

You are twisting a lot, TsN.

2. I haven't. As for him twisting your words, so you claim but I did not see it that way.

3. So you claim again, but it's not twisiting, it's interpretation. I don't know for sure why you did anything you've done, but that is the explanation that seemed obvious to me.

Bah, 9 pages already!

Anyway, Villy's reaction to trooper's "revelation" was interesting, to say the least. And while I suspected Villy yesterday (game day) as well, I am all the more sure, with the way he bandwagoned bugman at the end. Notice how when today started, Villy's behaviour changed drastically from being aggressive/spammy to trying to be the "good" guy. When trooper voted for dag, villy voted for trooper. trooper made his revelation, easy voted trooper, villy voted easy. Villy pretended to ignore the packmate comment at first, but then got really aggressive, calling trooper a retard on multiple occassions. He then dismisses trooper, and wants to find the next most suspicious suspect. Many of the quotes tarrant has already collected, so I see no reason to post them again.

By the way, the points raised on dagorkan make alot of sense, and while I have been rather suspicious of him as well, from the start (although I did not voice it as well as I should have) I was also under the impression that he was possibly a confused villager. But looking at all their posts now, they seem to be all indirectly defending eachother, playing an elaborate game, that may have paid off.

While I am for the most part, convinced, obviously there is always the possibility that I (and others) could indeed be wrong, however I feel very strongly that villy, at the least, IS a wolf.

I look forward to seeing what they post in the near future, in the meantime, It's getting late, so I will be going to bed soon. Will post more tomorrow. Also, true to form:

Vote: Villy

Thus spake Nosferatu said:
2. I haven't. As for him twisting your words, so you claim but I did not see it that way.
It was a blatant falsehood. I suspected Nethros for his posts, and casually mentioned that his contradiction was somewhat curious but not a valid argument. Adaham said that my reason to vote for Nethros was because of the whole school/free time stuff. That is a total lie.

3. So you claim again, but it's not twisiting, it's interpretation. I don't know for sure why you did anything you've done, but that is the explanation that seemed obvious to me.
It is an interpretation that be can be made of anyone. You're looking for evidence with one assumption in mind, though truly I am just a lost and ambivalent innocent. If the majority wishes to pressure me, I'll be more rigorous and analytical about my defense.

Hidrogeno said:

I didn't use a OMGUS in the last game when every one was against me :roll:

Though I'd take Oubliette's ideas with a grain of salt - he suspected me in the last game, yet I was innocent.

Villy has been incredibly active, spewing **** all over the place - as Vulkan and Tarrant summed up, he is part of a peculiar pattern between 4 of out more frequent posters.

Trooper is a wolf for all I care - as I see it, he double-dared us, then taking it back, leaving us to try and find head and tails in this mess. Very wolfy behavior, messing with the Village like that.

Knowing Trooper a bit, it's quite obvious for him being a wolf after that confession. He has the habit to pull some weird bluffs, that at themself could work out, but something always goes wrong. However, as people have already realized, going after a straight lynch right here and now would be foolish. This day still has much to offer. So some other thoughts:

Vilhjalmr said:
By the by, I agree that Trooper and Dag are wolves, and probably packies, but I really don't see how I fit in. Yes, there have been some weird posts from Dag and trooper about me, like trooper naming me as his packy, and dag saying he found me un-suspicious right after a big argument between us, but personally I chalk those down to weird, noobie wolves.

I wouldn't take their posts seriously without your reaction on those. Traditionally you throw the most **** on your packies.

Hidrogeno said:

While not everyone doesn't OMGUS's and I don't think Adaham should be punished because of the way people react him, I noticed the same picking from posts he likes to pull when in the certain "mood".

Vote: Adaham

Those reasons behind weren't any better than an average vote behind miclee (or Bugman at the same), but for me it's enough for now.

Nethros said:
Seriously, what the ****? You posted this much in one night?
Is that all you have to add? Come up with something, or we'll get you replaced (or lynch you).

Funny that TSN and Hidro are having a fight and that leads to Velmu voting me.
Especially when it's Hidros good right to be a "lost and ambivalent innocent", but if I say that I found her reasoning for voting Nethros weak (and I never said it was ONLY based on the free time/busy stuff), then I'm twisting things, making up complete lies and am anyway a huge disappointement to the village that expects each of my farts would contain gold.

What remains is, that a bit of suspicion on Hidro was enough to make her start showeling **** into my direction. Assisted by Velmu. I'll think about this and come back later.

Back
Top Bottom