Authorization key incorrect?!

Users who are viewing this thread

-Disturbed

hey, On warband I was playing a clan war earlier, then afterwards I came off the game for a bit.

when I went back on I cant join any servers.

everytime I try to join any server it says "Authorization key incorrect" or something. I am playing the native module by the way, and I haven't messed with any of the game fails.

oh also, I did buy the game on steam

I just got this same problem, i was playing on a native server, it says the same message for steam and none steam versions, it allows me to join roughly 60 servers

I have the same problem. I can't connect to servers in my favourites. I only see about 60 servers online if I refresh. I found somewhere that it can be problem with the master key server. So frustrating.

hmm, I'm just going to wait until tommorrow and see what happens, If not Ill reinstall. then if that doesn't work Ill contact steam or taleworlds

Just had the same issue, except I'm not getting any servers. Pain in the ass given that my key is legitimate.

Simon_PW said:
it seems they had a server crash

yeah it seems.

Boron said:
I have the same problem. I can't connect to servers in my favourites. I only see about 60 servers online if I refresh. I found somewhere that it can be problem with the master key server. So frustrating.

I turned off the whole router firewall, then restarted router and pc - still the same problem.

So it looks like a real server problem and not local problem. Damn, some of my friends are playing Warband now on multiplayer, so it's working for some guys, but not for all

If this problem wont be fixed Im not going to buy Banner lord cuz Im tired after 4-5 Incorrects ****ty keys....

Back
Top Bottom