NW Completed Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Faier12

Recruit
The 2nd Akershusiske Arme will be hosting a event.
The event will be at 8GMT each saturday.
The linebattle will be free to join but you have to sign up.
patsbilde.png

~Basic rules~
No trolling in line.​
No fire in charge.​
No fire out of line.​
No splitting up for the the line for infanitry, or light infanitry.​

~Artillery Rules~
Max 2 artillery each team.​
Each artillery has to have 5 guards.​

~Cavalery rules~
Max limit of each cav regiment is 4-15.​
If your less than 3 you have to join another infanitry line.​
Lancers is not allowed, not dragoons either.​

~Infanitry Rules~
Max limit of each infanitry line is 5-30 people.​
If your line is less than 3 you have to join another line.​

~Light Infanitry Rules~
Max limit of each Light Infanitry is 5-20 people.​
If your line is less than 3 you have to join another line.​

If you wanna sign up come to our teamspeak:​
eurots3.gameservers.com:9119​

If you wanna rent a your regiment there.​
It cost €10 each month the 26th.​
You'll be admin for the teamspeak server, and you get the admin password for a 200 slot NW server.​
Take contact with me if you wanna sign up.​
-Colonel Pattie

If you can see, it's stands "rent". You can rent a teamspeak server and a NW server. For 10 EUR.

So new regiments can get their feets on.

gokiller said:
Faier12 said:
If you can see, it's stands "rent". You can rent a teamspeak server and a NW server. For 10 EUR.

So new regiments can get their feets on.

That's not what you wrote there. :wink:

Jupp it stands:

If you wanna rent a your regiment there.​
It cost €10 each month the 26th.​
You'll be admin for the teamspeak server, and you get the admin password for a 200 slot NW server.​
Take contact with me if you wanna sign up.​
-Colonel Pattie

So what are you talking about? Let med do this clear, we host's Linebattles every saturday.
Also were renting server for regiments who needs that.

It's not that important, but you should make it clear, what you posted on your main post isn't the same as you just commented.

If you wanna rent a your regiment there.
It cost €10 each month the 26th.
You'll be admin for the teamspeak server, and you get the admin password for a 200 slot NW server.
Take contact with me if you wanna sign up.

You stated here that the person that pay's 10 euro's a month. (One some weird way of English speaking) Will be admin for "the" teamspeak server, and that the person will get the admin password to an 200 slot NW Server.

Unless I'm wrong. 10 Euro's a month is quite much for just having admin (that's basicly what you are giving) on a teamspeak server and on a game server. Without being enable to fully controll either of them.

So it could be just me, but it sounds a bit unlogical to me. :smile:

My english is a little bad I know. Im from Thailand, I live in Norway and I know many other languanges.
I cant focus on 1 languange.  :roll:
Nah, most of the people have 10 USD for each month.
I got a friend that got teamspeak and server for 25 euro.
Most of the americans I talk with understands me well anyways.  :smile:

gokiller said:
It's not that important, but you should make it clear, what you posted on your main post isn't the same as you just commented.

If you wanna rent a your regiment there.
It cost €10 each month the 26th.
You'll be admin for the teamspeak server, and you get the admin password for a 200 slot NW server.
Take contact with me if you wanna sign up.

You stated here that the person that pay's 10 euro's a month. (One some weird way of English speaking) Will be admin for "the" teamspeak server, and that the person will get the admin password to an 200 slot NW Server.

Unless I'm wrong. 10 Euro's a month is quite much for just having admin (that's basicly what you are giving) on a teamspeak server and on a game server. Without being enable to fully controll either of them.

So it could be just me, but it sounds a bit unlogical to me. :smile:
And also is pretty cheap. Also the Mount and blade NW server cost's money. So its worth the price together. Since our teamspeak has 100 slots and our NW server have 200.

So yeah, And the renting is for who that needs a teamspeak server for their regiment. And to balance the price and give them some extra were also sharing a server. And you get Admin access on both of them.

Thanks
-Colonel Pattie

Back
Top Bottom