Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I would inform that we change to the map "Praven under Siege" for a certain time, due improvement works on Borderlands 2.

Also I would like announce that we will completely rework the Bank system.

Each player can log in the forum account at www.pw-nexus.com to authenticate, and one can see the balance under player name in their profile.
So there wont be a bank-session needed to have the information. In the near future we plan to improve the system further and even more!  :wink:

Also when the system improvement will be done(~1week), each player who creates a Bankaccount gets a start Bonus of 50k for a flawless start.  :wink:

Dear community,

how should I begin?

All begun when I was a community Support on RCC and I just decided to start mapping. It was completely new for me and somehow Erk/Von_Blucher heard from it and asked me to join a project with a experienced mapper.
This was the cornerstone of "Borderlands (Ver1)". I was extremely motivated to map and also Guard. We worked hard
many hours daily. After that the map was done after only 3 weeks. It was the beginning of December 2012.

Then everything went very fast. We started to rent a server and due a lucky incident other server weren't online on the Sunday of our grand opening (12.12) we had a at once 80 players. What a day.
The next days were quieter but still with some peak moments of 40-50 players. Everything was new and exciting.

In this time it was clear for me that I have to take the leading role as HA to make the server running. In this time where we managed to get a forum a lot of new people joined the small but lovely community.
People like Vodka, Krasti , Rudy, Dutchman, Griff, Ludmillus, Andrei. Nearly all them joined in this time and helped so much in countless situations to make this all happen. But there are also many other important names
like Laura_of_Lancaster who gave me so many suggestions. Or Hans, who caused some problems in the beginning and turned in one of the most active and popular admin on the server.

It was a time where the community was small but lovely. I remember the huge Hellenic Empire Faction with their many member. Or the Ottoman Empire with their sturdy defense of shariz. Or the Lancasters who provided so much fantastic role-play on the server. The Map Borderlands had flaws, but after all I think it was a success. People liked it and I am sure with some changes it would have been a great success.
And that's the reason the server population was going lower and lower, due the flaws of the map and because its big measure.

It began a time of a lot map changes and try's to keep the community entertained while Guard and I decided to improve the map. The improvement of the map delayed 1week...2 weeks...and after the 3 week,then it was clear its not just an update its a whole new map and a big project.

In the middle of it we put Lowlands on the sever. Lowlands...a fantastic map, it still gives me nightmares.
The time begun where the player amount exploded. From a empty server to a server with 160 players on it.
It was a taxing time for all Admins and Head-admins. Especially for Griff and me. We had to handle so many
problems and there were days were we worked day and night to solve issues.

But after all when I look back, I see many ups and downs, but I have to honestly say. I enjoyed most of the moments where I had the privilege to work with such a great admin and Head-admin team. And I hope that all the effort I took into the community and the map will remain for the future.

Because with this words I would like to officially say, that I am resigning from the management of EU_Union.
It was a great experience but how life is...everything has a end. And now its the end for me in the world of PW.
I did as much I could and as good as I could. And I hope that the spirit of Union will remain for a time and that
all of you will enjoy the new Map.

Also at this moment I would announce that Vodka and Bern are now in charge of EU_Union in time being.
I am sure they will do their best and keep everything up. And I hope all of you may understand my step as
resigning. I have to do it simply because I am not a Teenager anymore and the serious part of life begins.

just to "clear" things up.

Yes yes Bern... I wrote it before your disrespectful behavior towards me.  :roll:

Also I would like give you your words back.

17th_Bern said:
salva, you have your thread, and your server. now go there and hf. because i'm not listening to you or your crap any more.

Dito.

The map Valley of Swamps *mini Version* will be running on Nexus now.

Also just as mark, here is our external forum with all information about the server/map/admin-team. Take a look  :wink:

http://pw-nexus.com/boards/index.php

Currently we are running Lowlands with further modifications by me.

Also the map Nantes is under construction and the most recent progress will be previewed soon.  :wink:

Updated rules.

5 rules should be sufficient to allow variety and freedom.

Note the 'War' rule is not actually a rule, it is simply stating the absence of a rule.

Ah freedom! Finally, what will the PW players do with it, this is the question....    :grin:

Sir Edwards said:
quick question, on a daily basis what is this server's peak, and if it is not every day, what are the high points?

Err.. OK not sure what the relevance is in light of your 'For the love of god' post..

It's as low as it gets and as high as it gets, so between 0 and 20+ currently. And as we know with this community that could change at any moment just like the wind.

Problems seeing the player count in your game browser?

I had a nice team playing here under some alias. It was fun and not a randoming feast. Refreshing to be able to roam at will and interact with other players without having to think of rules, just using common sense.

My only recommendation, increase the gold drop since some people choose to die systematically, right now.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom