Arctic Booty ( Map )

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimueh

Banned
First stages of new night time snow map complete, of course terrain will need modification. 

Arctic pirate themed map. 

Over view
PqPnC7e.jpg

Beginning of commoner town. 

ey8V1w3.jpg

And yes, there will be a brothel with stripper polls and all! 

One thing we liked, were the torches, everyone testing looked so bad ass ***** torches!

I will continue work throughout the weekend to push for a map launch within in the week.  Still need to add the castles :~(  And make commoner a hoppin village with warm fire.  xD

Thanks guys,  this map will make torches actually useful.  I was wondering if anyone knew the trick to making a cave or tunnel in a mountain? 

Nimueh said:
Thanks guys,  this map will make torches actually useful.  I was wondering if anyone knew the trick to making a cave or tunnel in a mountain?
Plssssss put dis on Trojan pls  :mad:

Ask Splintert about that stuff. He so smurt

If you want to make a cave then you either need to use interiors or creative use of rock props to create a roof and walls and perhaps floor of your cave.

The terrain is actually a pit below the cave, where the rocks cover up all the holes. It will be hard to emulate proper darkness in a cave, since most props don't seem to shade below them correctly.

Updated image, 3 castles added, now just filling them. 

PqPnC7e.jpg

Question for splintert, where to set item cost percentages for factions?

where is that var set though, is it a general item that effects all the items for a faction, or is it a setting on the item itself when you place it?

alright, and that also sets ore prices and gold prices?  which one in ore and gold hp?  lol  "Volcon mind meld of splint"

Everything is clearly listed in the scene editor's F2 information...

Prices are always set at the stockpile or export station. For ore nodes, var1 = HP/100 and var2 = multiplier for respawn time.

Back
Top Bottom