Holy Land with Assassins creed stronghold Map for Persistent World!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys im just starting this thread to create some hype for my map that ive been working on for a while!

This map is heavily relied on actual roleplaying BUT i know theres some of you that love to jump into the action! so ive decided to fill stocks on the more basic weapons and armor for each kingdom so that you can jump into the military sooner rather than later.

for people who love roleplaying, i have set out a grand design for you all! There will be one type of resource per each castle/city. for instance wood collecting will be found in Acre or farming/wine making/etc wuld be found close to jerusalem.

what does this mean? trading! there will have to be trading among the kingdoms in order to grow your nation into something more! There will be more use for wood (siege ladders, siege shields) Iron(better high quality armor that needs to be crafted) Food and herbs(being on a full stomach allows you to strike more damage against your foes and work harder as a serf, not to mention the creation of poison daggers!)

as i said there will be assassin type exponent to the game for all you hired hands! and just like the real assassin you can jump among the roof tops as i created a roof top system to get into your perfect hiding spot to take out an enemy lord in their own city!

People are getting pissed about illegal wars but now that there is trading alliances that are needed that could turn out profitable or very bloody. As a wise man once said "if products cant cross boarders....armies will." you will be able to blockade cities trades and trade routes in order to suffocate them with in their own walls!

Each city is equipped with its unique armor and weapons to show the change in environment between the kingdoms

well men and women! the crusades are upon US! Time to wash away your sins in the holy land...or will you?! :razz: 

CONDENSED FORM:

-important roles fall on doctors and engineers
-serfs must establish trades with other cities
-high stocks on lower leveled armor
-must craft high leveled armor and weapons
-Masyaf included (assassins creed stronghold)
-Jerusalem and Acre both assassin rooftop friendly which require actual skill to jump from one house to another
- More focus on the actual siege of city walls and MORE FOCUS on fighting through the city
- ACCURATE cities/castles as seen from ASSASSINS CREED video game
- Greater benefits to joining a faction rather than selling to stock pile
-last but not least....EPIC VIEWS from castle tops, to site of crucifixion
- Very relevant role play material that can easily be placed in this time era for all you templars, assassins, and religious fanatics! 
- avging 65-70 fps more focus on the useful above ground mechanics rather than empty dungeons...

CHECK OUT SCREENS! heres a teaser of masyaf
http://imgur.com/DyY3bOV

this is a look inside of Acre, you will need to jump over roof top to roof top in order to travel there are no real connections just your assassin skill (these screens shots show the different districts from ground level)
http://imgur.com/Ly1NgZi,XLocxYo,9B9h9nx,tIkZdrt,AohoR6v,GtkNZsK,EvIIO9K

semi- final SCREEN SHOTS of the product there is still more beautification to be made to the cities to make that feel that you are in the middle east( LINK BELOW)

--You will be looking closer at the strong hold of masyaf.
--The city of Jerusalem from the where the crucifixition(on top of the hill) took place and its battlements.
-- First look at Damascus gates and market place

all cities are replicated as best as i could from the actual Assassins C game!

ENJOY THE SCREEN SHOTS

http://imgur.com/e2myAZd,fNzy3Oy,FeMVIrr,AmDWDo7,QnK2CFi

I have had it up on my map testing server for a few days FYI. If you wanted to see it, it is loaded on server Peasant_Test_Lair. :razz: Don't DDoS me lol.

Back
Top Bottom