3rd Royal - Recruiting! Inf/Cav Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

The 3rd Royal is Recruiting!

2qj90d5.jpg

It was not until 1716 that King George I ordered the establishment of two permanent companies. In 1722, these and subsequent companies were amalgamated to form the Royal Regiment, with headquarters at Woolwich.

The Regiment expanded rapidly in the 18Th century and saw service in every British campaign and every British garrison in the world.

Throughout the Napoleonic Wars of the early 19Th century, the 3rd Royal grew by leaps and bounds. In 1833, the numerous battle honours the Regiment had accumulated were compressed into a single battle honour, Ubique, meaning everywhere. The Regiment also received the accompanying motto Quo Fas Et Gloria Du****, meaning whither right and glory lead.

About the 3rd Royal

The regiment has two detachments, the line guard and the cavalry. Even though we specialize in artillery protecting, we also have a very skilled Cavalry detachment. After every Linebattle we ask our members if they have any problems with us, the regiments, other regiments, or people from other regiments. We listen to our members and try to make everyone happy! And above all we are a very fun regiment! We also speak English, but welcome others; Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, German and French.

Ranking in the 3rd Royal:

Colonel=Col - Zelix

Recruit=Rct
Private=Pvt
Lance Corporal=LCpl
Corporal=Cpl
Sergeant=Sgt
Staff Sergeant=SSgt
Sergeant-Major=SgtMaj
Luitenant=Lt
Captain=Cap
Major=Maj
Luitenant-Colonel=Lt-Col

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/3rdroyal

Recruitment Application:

What is your age(doesn't matter):
Where are you from?:
What languages do you speak?:
Where do you live?:
In what Timezone do you live?:
Do you have Steam?:
And if so what is your Steam name?:
Do you have teamspeak?:
Do you have Napoleonic Wars?
Do you own a mic?:
Have you ever been in a regiment before?:
And if so, which regiment(s)?:
which part of the 3rd do you want to join? line or cav? (you can switch whenever you want).:
Why do you wish to join the 3rd Royal?(reason unimportant, so don't stress about it  )

Any Army's Looking For Regiment Please Message me or add me on Steam (Zelix Xzavior)

More Information to come once I have returned from Travelling!

Regards

Zelix

And like a phoenix it rose from the ashes. Good to see my old regiment being revived by those who I know are more than capable this time. I wish you the best of luck sir and if I was still regularly active in NW I would return in a heartbeat.

Ex - Col. Billy

P.S you owe me a free iPad for copyright fees Zelix :wink:

Also this, arty ranks we used to use

Gnr - Gunner
Fcg - First Class Gunner
Lbm - Lance Bombardier
Bmd - Bombadier
Sgt - Sergeant
Lt - Luitenant
Cap - Captain

n00b-12280.jpg

Thanks for the reply billy, I remember the old ranks just havnt got down to preparing everything as im busy on my travels! like I said more info will follow soon!

Regards

Zelix

PS ur the Noob lol

I havnt told anyone yet as Im travelling, but you would be the 1st  back, gonna send some steam mails out, but Im looking for an army to join atm.

What is your age(doesn't matter):14
Where are you from?:Liverpool england
What languages do you speak?:English Russian
Where do you live?:Liver England
In what Timezone do you live?:GMT
Do you have Steam?:yes
And if so what is your Steam name?:Itzdavid
Do you have teamspeak?:yes
Do you have Napoleonic Wars?yes
Do you own a mic?:yes
Have you ever been in a regiment before?:yes
And if so, which regiment(s)?:76th Highlanders, 42nd black watch, 3rd Royal Arty, 1st Armenian Guard
which part of the 3rd do you want to join? artillery or line? (you can switch whenever you want).:arty
Why do you wish to join the 3rd Royal Artillery?(reason unimportant, so don't stress about it  ) i am back
and a whole lot better
Guess who's back back
back again
Itzdavid
come to kill people with a arty cannon

Yeah but are they any good lol, looking forward to getting the regiment back up and running be looking to join an army soon once we build up numbers, would you be free for a friendly match one day?

Back
Top Bottom