[Werewolf: Archives] Weremuppet: Treasure Island - Replacemelter Wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
weremuppet1.png

It was a dark and stormy night, and the Admiral Benbow Inn was packed with sailors . Most of the people spending the night had just signed up to be part of the crew of the Hispaniola, a ship that was rumoured to be sailing for treasure. Aside from the thunder that occasionally roared from the heavens, there was an unusual amount of silence in the Inn. Normally there would be lots of laughter from the tables of the raucous drunks, shouting coming from gamblers, with their accusations of one another and cheers from winning, and loud cries coming from the bedrooms of residential wenches, but little of this was happening tonight. You could hear Bad-Rum Burgess moaning to himself in the lavatory, regretting having that last drink, but little else was going on. Balthazar Blunderbuss was sleeping in a corner with the brim of his hat covering his eyes and feet up on the table, Scurvy Harry was finishing signing his papers at the registration desk, and One-Eyed Matey was nervously reading his Bible at the bar; most of the others were silently eating or drinking, avoiding making eye contact with one another. This tranquility was finally broken by the slamming of the front door against the wall and a man rushing in, panicking.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HELP! HELP! YOU MUST HIDE ME! HIDE ME!!!!!!!!!" The man shouted.
"What's going on?!" Dead Pirate Fluffy asked, slowly stepping out of his room, waking up from the sudden burst of loudness.
"THE BLACK SPOT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YE LIVES! GET OUT WHILE YE STILL CAN!!!"
At that moment, gunshots were fired from outside the Inn, breaking through the windows and leaving holes in the walls. Everyone sprung to their feet and started to run and find cover, flipping over tables and tripping over each other as they moved about. Guineakeet Buckwheat ran out of his quarters, falling to the ground while trying to pull his pants back up, getting trampled by the three wenches that followed out of the room. The once peaceful Inn was now consumed by chaos as pirates started to jump in through the windows and doors.
"EVERYONE, OUT! OUT!" Yelled Mr. Ok. "FOLLOW ME!"
Mr. Ok led the crew who listened through his room to a secret passage that went down into the cellar, but for some reason none of the pirates chased after them. Soon afterwards the fighting had stopped, and it sounded like the pirates were leaving. I'm In put his ear to the wall, listening to make sure that it was safe to come out. He gave the signal, and everyone make their way back into the Inn's tavern, greeted by a mess. Chairs were broken, pictures were torn, bottles were shattered, and dead bodies of those who were not able to get to safety were everywhere.
"Who would do such a thing?" Meeplies murmured, shocked by what he saw.
"I heard the pirates mention something about a treasure map that was in the possession of a man by the name of Billy Bones." I'm In stated. "But apparently he didn't have it on him."
"He must have been the guy who came and warned us, damn." Pegleg Greg muttered.
"Well, let's get back to the ship and set sail before they come back." Offered Sec'und Mayte. "I'm too young to die!" The crew agreed and went to the docks, preparing for the journey. When morning came, the Hispaniola departed.

Billy Bones has died. He was the Sanctioned Psyker.

The Living Crew

2. Meeplies (Vieira, QuailLover
3. Guineakeet Buckwheat (Shatari)
4. Scurvy Harry (Harseus)
5. One-Eyed Matey (Catholic)
7. Pegleg Greg (Grimmend)
8. Nob Long-Nosey (Puppy)
9. Sec'und Mayte (Bgfan Lord Brutus)
10. mr. ok (MrNomNom)
11. The leading man (Cadoline)
12. Suspicious Sailor (Suspicious Pilgrim, Jezze)
13. Bad-Rum Burgess (Burgess, Pillock)
14. First Mate Curry (Austupaio)
15. Must kill Calodine (MaHuD)

Those down in Davy Jones' Locker

1. Balthazar Blunderbuss (Pillock)
6. I'm in (Xardob)
16. Dread Pirate Fluffy (Tuckes)

History

Forced vote called by the Captain
End of Day 1
Start of Day 2

Rules, modified by Catholic, who adapted them from Quailover who adapted them from Xardob who borrowed them from Adaham, who borrowed them Ejnomad, here:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.
    You can only roleclaim (real or not) only in situations where you need to; don't go throwing out your roll all willy-nilly.
    You may paraphrase your role details, fabricated or not, but you may not use any particular words that are used in the role PM.
    There is no editing or removing of your posts. Please use the preview feature before you post.
    There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings.
    If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline.  If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit          your actions.
    As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. If you continuously show lack of appropriate activity, even after              being prodded, then I will either smite or replace you.

If you break any of these rules, then I will break you.

Days:

I will not give a deadline if activity is strong, but if things start to die down, then I will have to enforce a strict deadline that you all may or may not like.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
    Votes should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. Cleave to the brisket:  Burgess).
    Vote revocations should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. Unvote: Player or Unvote).  For my sake, please Unvote first before voting. It makes it easier.
    You may Vote:  No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
    Votes/Unvotes that are bolded correctly and are unambiguous (with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations) will count.
    If no one has reached a majority of votes at deadline, a No Lynch will occur. In some cases a forced lynch may occur, in which the deadline with be extended.
    Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
    Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may                continue to post.
    Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.

Misc:

Please PM all issues to me immediately. I do make mistakes. If you have any questions, PM me also.
  The good crew wins when there are no mutinous pirates left.
  The villains win when their group is equal to or outnumbers the rest of the village.
  Actions are done simultaneously.
  PM me if you are going leave for an extended period of time.
  Mod text will be purple; do not use it, or else you will have to face the wrath of Facemelter.
  REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN! This is game, so try to hold back personal insults and just try to be respectful in general.

Your first post should include a vote.

Let the games begin!

Vote: Nom More like follow me to your deaths mother****aaaaas!

Just a heads up, only Xardob and MaHuD haven't responded.

Also, look at that, Cadoline says he'll "murder" me, not lynch and not cleave to the brisket, but murder. THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A NIGHT ACTION THAN A VOTE TO ME!

:razz:

The question is, is it interesting enough to start a Day 1 lynch?

Know Xardob and MaHuD as I do, assuming they're innocent, they'll likely show up and instantly pick out every wolf in the party.

Just sayin', everyone was touting them both last game and I was the main one fighting them. As we now know, they were totally right about me and my crew. :lol:

I killed Xardob so quickly because his first list of suspects was so accurate that it startled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom