Mailman's modding hypotenuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Siberian Cossack said:
new sound-voice pack don't work. sound breaks through and does not play completely, and voice commands do not sound

Hmm, I've been using them for a few weeks now without issue, perhaps I'll reduce the volume.

Sorry for the delay, theres been an interesting turn of events as of late so v.4 has been obviously delayed. It's probable that it will be the final verison but if all goes well, it will be the best one yet.

Here's a preview of what might be expected for the final release:
mb_warband2013-03-2814-45-34-87_zpsecca4ba6.jpg

Marine musican and NCO.

mb_warband2013-03-2722-05-51-51_zps70cf0fa1.jpg

US cavalry flag (on the right).

mb_warband2013-03-2818-24-38-02_zpsd831a5c4.png

New signal operator class, it replaces the staff sargent on the General staff unit.

"theres been an interesting turn of events as of late"

They're not dropping their latest game are they?!

They haven't finished one yet.

jetsetsam said:
"theres been an interesting turn of events as of late"

They're not dropping their latest game are they?!

They haven't finished one yet.

Well, I was refering to something else. But in case you haven't be following the news, work on NS has halted and the dev team are working on another project, CW related as well. See the announcement thread, it looks pretty awesome.

That's what I was referring to.

At least they have been consistent in dropping every project before they have completed it, including NS.

What's this? Has the wind in NS suddenly changed? Yes it has!  :lol:

New mod on the first page, d/l comming soon.

What does it do? It changes the position of all infantry flags so instead of looking like the wind is blowing the flag NW, it now looks as if it's blowing the flag in a SE direction. The picture doesn't really do it justice, it has to be seen in game. So now when flag bearers run, the flag waves behind them, not in front.

Mailman653 said:

What does it do? It changes the position of all infantry flags so instead of looking like the wind is blowing the flag NW, it now looks as if it's blowing the flag in a SE direction. The picture doesn't really do it justice, it has to be seen in game. So now when flag bearers run, the flag waves behind them, not in front.

I like this addition very much!
When I have some free time at the weekend, I will put some stuff together for an official patch if you like :smile:

Hinkel84 said:
Mailman653 said:

I like this addition very much!
When I have some free time at the weekend, I will put some stuff together for an official patch if you like :smile:

Thanks Hink, I'll use this week to make some last minute changes and tweaks and send you the completed work on Friday. I've already fixed two small issues with Union hat and uniform (my fault for not double checking my work, lol) and I adjusted the position of the Cav flags and a sword.  :cool:

So what's the new patch going to be called? 0.403? Or something else altogether?

Back
Top Bottom