Help with Mainline Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Btw i saw nora_lee tutorial for the third gem and may i ask,who is hel and garneeve.This is only my main quest by the way.I think i did not see them both before o_O

ccbb1 said:
Btw i saw nora_lee tutorial for the third gem and may i ask,who is hel and garneeve.This is only my main quest by the way.I think i did not see them both before o_O
1) have you got Rolf in your party?
2) Ganeev is a guy from the Dark side, who came to persuade you to join them. And afterwards, Hel, a sexy pretty woman, would led her powerful dark troops to attack you.

nora_lee said:
ccbb1 said:
1) have you got Rolf in your party?
2) Ganeev is a guy from the Dark side, who came to persuade you to join them. And afterwards, Hel, a sexy pretty woman, would led her powerful dark troops to attack you.

No I had not gotten Rolf in my party,everytime I talk to him,he asked me to go away so how do I get him into my party

Edit:I know how to get him now,doing the quest of forest bandit

Hi, Im stuck @ inquiry at all taverns/town (buy them a drink)

I went all the towns and buy a drink during evening, midnight , late night

No dialogue was given to me :sad:

How do I cont??  :cry: :cry:

baijiazi said:
Hi, Im stuck @ inquiry at all taverns/town (buy them a drink)

I went all the towns and buy a drink during evening, midnight , late night

No dialogue was given to me :sad:

How do I cont??  :cry: :cry:
Hey~ You wouldn't mind read carefully the first page within this topic, where I have posted a guide?  :neutral:

Hello everyone! I'm at the side quest thingy with rolf. And when im trying to break the girl out, i open the gate and go to the entrance but when i leave area, the quest starts over. What am i missing?

you need to lover the gate. get to the city gate there is a closed door open it and get upstars and lover the gate. than you can leave.

lp

Okay seems it works now. Not sure why it re started the quest so many times when i had her near me when i left xD

Go to a tavern during the night and buy everyone some wine. This will active a new quest line.

I read... thats y I was  running around all the towns buying a drink but no quest was given ><""

PLEASE HELP
Mainline quest
"referring to the clue from a tavernkeeper, You Should Go to village Aldelen to search for the legendary treasure"

I have searched everywhere and treasure it and not found, please help with this mission ....

MTP77_MEGA said:
PLEASE HELP
Mainline quest
"referring to the clue from a tavernkeeper, You Should Go to village Aldelen to search for the legendary treasure"

I have searched everywhere and treasure it and not found, please help with this mission ....

Speak with the elder of the village, then search around the village (INSIDE IT NOT ON THE MAP) there should be a couple of big rocks together and infront of them a door, enter.

Need a bit of help myself. The rolf and melva quest sneaking out of prison. I can successfully get out of town without raising the alarm but nothing happens, Cant exit without forfitting the quest and having to start all over again. What am I doing wrong?

baijiazi said:
Go to a tavern during the night and buy everyone some wine. This will active a new quest line.

I read... thats y I was  running around all the towns buying a drink but no quest was given ><""
Ask about jobs, but not buy a drink. Check the earlier posts, and you will find the right way.

dub38 said:
Need a bit of help myself. The rolf and melva quest sneaking out of prison. I can successfully get out of town without raising the alarm but nothing happens, Cant exit without forfitting the quest and having to start all over again. What am I doing wrong?
Go out of the town gate. To the edge of the scene, you will be able to click "F" to "Leave".

I'm stuck on the 3rd gem quest...

1) You have met Garneeve and beaten Hel;
2) Visit one of the other three countries than the two where you got the first two gems. Talk to tavernkeeper and ask "What are people talking about these days..." to get his/her reply with the news about the National Tournament.
3) Talk to the boss of the tournament. He will tell you how to enroll.
4) Finish the quests to be qualified to participate into the National Tournament. (Qualifications: First, 5+ relationship with the king, AND the other, 21+ scores in sum for melee fights/tournaments or 75+ relationship in sum with the king/lords. * You will earn 7 scores when you win a melee fight/4 scores for a tournament, but lose 1 score if you failed.) Note: You should do the melee fights within the country where the National Tournament will be held.
5) Join and win the National Tournament. (DO NOT forget to back the special award)
6) Achieve the third gem and a special award.

1. The guy tried talking to me, then Hel came and I killed her.
2. My first gem was from the cave in Rhodock territory, my second gem was from the horn in the Vegir territory. Now I'm in the Nord territory trying to do the national tournament but the inkeeper won't give me the information. I've tried going to the Swadian and Khergit territories as well and the tavern guys there won't give it either. Do I have to hunt and kill the 10 Knight parties first?

Also note, I have +10 relations with the king, I've won atleast 10 melee fights in a row without losing any. I don't serve them so my relations with their faction is 0 if that has any effect. Also my relations with the towns are quite low as well, though I doubt that'd have anything to do with it.

Kinsume said:

2) Visit one of the other three countries than the two where you got the first two gems. Talk to tavernkeeper and ask "What are people talking about these days..." to get his/her reply with the news about the National Tournament.
4) Finish the quests to be qualified to participate into the National Tournament. (Qualifications: First, 5+ relationship with the king, AND the other, 21+ scores in sum for melee fights/tournaments or 75+ relationship in sum with the king/lords. * You will earn 7 scores when you win a melee fight/4 scores for a tournament, but lose 1 score if you failed.) Note: You should do the melee fights within the country where the National Tournament will be held.
5) Join and win the National Tournament. (DO NOT forget to back the special award)

2. My first gem was from the cave in Rhodock territory, my second gem was from the horn in the Vegir territory. Now I'm in the Nord territory trying to do the national tournament but the inkeeper won't give me the information. I've tried going to the Swadian and Khergit territories as well and the tavern guys there won't give it either. Do I have to hunt and kill the 10 Knight parties first?

Also note, I have +10 relations with the king, I've won atleast 10 melee fights in a row without losing any. I don't serve them so my relations with their faction is 0 if that has any effect. Also my relations with the towns are quite low as well, though I doubt that'd have anything to do with it.
Then try talking to taverkeepers of rhodok and vaegirs also. You should ask them for jobs then they will tell u about the tournament.
and you dont have to kill 10 dark knight parties to get the quest.
Your relations with towns and factions have nothing to do with it.

BondBroker said:
Kinsume said:

Then try talking to taverkeepers of rhodok and vaegirs also. You should ask them for jobs then they will tell u about the tournament.
and you dont have to kill 10 dark knight parties to get the quest.
Your relations with towns and factions have nothing to do with it.

I just went through and checked out all of their taverns as well, even made sure to buy wine for the people to up the relations a point and still nothing concerning a National Tournament is being spoken of.

I don't know if this is the right thread but. Oh well :grin:.

In the mainline quest(national tournament)

The task report say's  that I have shown great strength in the tournament, and that i may talk to king ragnar to get the approval to the national tournament, but when i talk to him, he still insists that I can only be an audience. please help. thankshooo~

Reizuken said:
I don't know if this is the right thread but. Oh well :grin:.

In the mainline quest(national tournament)

The task report say's  that I have shown great strength in the tournament, and that i may talk to king ragnar to get the approval to the national tournament, but when i talk to him, he still insists that I can only be an audience. please help. thankshooo~
U can find answer to ur question here.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250996.msg6016103.html#msg6016103
And there is already a thread for these frequently asked questions.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,254955.msg6112224.html#msg6112224

Back
Top Bottom