Help with Mainline Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

splofot said:
As said numerous times:
Attack a party of sea raiders.
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.
They will lead you to a hideout.
Kill the guardians of the hideout and take the ship, preparing it will take about x hours depending on your engineering skill.

When i let them route, all they do is retreat to a nearby castle or town, never towards the coast

if you go from the rhodock village of emer and travel towards distar castle of the knerights, you should hear the sound of the horn , when you hear it go to your camp menu and click on walk around if you look around the camp you should see a yelllow sparkling thing then just go through it and your done :grin:

YEAAAH!!!  THANKS !!

Now.

"You've found two gems. Go on the searching..."

The Star Horn Say:
The holy force is locked somewhere, or its is there to represent to represente the highest glory for the stronger !

Where i find it ?

There's no need to post the same question twice without reading back. People will get at you when they do. Or you can read any other thread and find your answer there.

ludmilned said:
splofot said:
As said numerous times:
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.
Kill the guardians of the hideout and take the ship, preparing it will take about x hours depending on your engineering skill.

When i let them route, all they do is retreat to a nearby castle or town, never towards the coast

Oh, most likely you didn't trigger the questline element spawning that specific party (quest element parties are the ones usually spawned in bright red), you should simply try again, maybe from a different location, it should work eventually. Don't worry, killing some sea raiders and taking their loot won't do you any harm, it will keep your men fit for the upcoming siege.

There's like a billion other help with mainline htreads out there.
I kindly suggest you look there, as to avoid flooding this board with the same topic.
It's kinda getting anoying.

You should just try again.
Try making as many as possible rout/
also, you sure you attacked sea raiders, because the first time i kept attacking river bandits, because the colour is the same  :lol:

ludmilned said:
splofot said:
As said numerous times:
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.

I had this problem as well you need to kill the Dark Knights then when Garneev appears and the Horn breaks it triggers a quest where you talk to the leader of one the nord cities after talking to them it should be easy.

Nickds01 said:
I have completed both Challenges in the Horse Market successfully using Rolf.  I did not receive clue two.  Do I need to use my own character or does the clue come from someone else?

Thank you.
For clue 2, you need to get at least 75 scores in the horse shooting or 1500 scores in the steeplechase. :wink:

ludmilned said:
splofot said:
As said numerous times:
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.

I have the same problem!

Stavarengo said:
ludmilned said:
splofot said:
As said numerous times:
Let some of them route.
Follow the routers.

I have the same problem!
How to "put out to sea" and get the "Mirror of Truth"?
Please find the details here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240713.msg5852931.html#msg5852931  :smile:

splofot said:
You need to talk to the lads in the capitol, ask them about jobs. They will tell you everyone is talking about the grand tournament.

Also it's sort of against forum policies to double or triple post, you can just edit the additional info into the post.

What do you mean by capitol o_O

ccbb1 said:
splofot said:
You need to talk to the lads in the capitol, ask them about jobs. They will tell you everyone is talking about the grand tournament.

Also it's sort of against forum policies to double or triple post, you can just edit the additional info into the post.

Capitol, the capitol of a nation. In warband, it's usually the city that belongs to the ruler. The capitols should be Sargoth, Jelkala, Curaw etc. When you start a new profile and they ask you where you want to go on the map, the six locations offered are the capitols.

splofot said:
ccbb1 said:
splofot said:

Capitol, the capitol of a nation. In warband, it's usually the city that belongs to the ruler. The capitols should be Sargoth, Jelkala, Curaw etc. When you start a new profile and they ask you where you want to go on the map, the six locations offered are the capitols.

Well i already gone to all the capitol city and asked all the tavern master yet no one tells me about the tournament

seriously, stop with using bigger letters and diffirent colors.
Nobody is going to want to help you more if you do that, only less.
Also, you might get the notice about the national tournament in any city.
But you need to ask for work, not buy drinks.
And last, you need to have destroyed ten dark knight party's

thomasNL01 said:
seriously, stop with using bigger letters and different colors.
Nobody is going to want to help you more if you do that, only less.
Also, you might get the notice about the national tournament in any city.
But you need to ask for work, not buy drinks.
And last, you need to have destroyed ten dark knight party's

Well i defeated 10 dark knight party,well i know i need to ask for work(from older comments) and i asked most of the city but i still don't get the notice o_O

Back
Top Bottom