Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maestrro said:
Drakken said:
The latest videos are really impressive but i am worried, can my ATI HD6800 handle a game like this?

What is the right answer to this stupid Question?
They are high MID END cards so yes, on high details

You are probably right to say it will run well (assuming you are correct in your judgement of his card, I wouldn't know), but nobody knows yet what the system requirements will be. Given that they have said that they aim to improve the graphics and gameplay relative to Warband without sacrificing performance, one can be hopeful that the game will not be hugely more demanding than Warband, but nobody knows for certain.

Lumos said:
Nobody said it's not a fun movie, but that doesn't stop it from being the worst Indiana Jones one.

I disagree, I found Short Round in the Temple of Doom more annoying than Shia LeBoeuf, and the movie itself was much more forgettable as well. Raiders and The Last Crusade are infinitely better, however. I also agree in that Eagle Eye was a surprisingly okay movie.

JabdiMelborn said:
"E-Game Show" Ankara, 20-24 May 2015: ‪‎Taleworlds‬ is on exibitors list:...
http://t.co/4EVsHx2qWP
Yeey! Can't wait to see what they have to show for us, if they do  :mrgreen:

...Dev Sendar will talk about Taleworlds game and engine development process on "EURASIA GRAPHICS 2014", 15th October 2014, Hacettepe University, Ankara:...
http://www.eurasiagraphics.hacettepe.edu.tr/schedule.shtml

...probably they talk about old M&B series, but who know, maybe we can leak something about BL... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Do we have any M&B fans from Ankara ? To attend and film this stuff ?

Lumos ? Any agents ?

20-24 May 2015  too long to wait :sad:

For EURASIA GRAPHICS 2014", 15th October 2014 Lumos might awaken some of the sleeper agents.

Some guys from Turkish forum says they will go, but I don't expect anything serious to come out.

The game will probably release in 2017-18 and its fine.

It also took a long time to develop M&B the first. (5-6 years if i remember correctly).
Just have patience, it will come when its ready.

RabbleKnight said:
The game will probably release in 2017-18 and its fine.

It also took a long time to develop M&B the first. (5-6 years if i remember correctly).
Just have patience, it will come when its ready.
It's not fine rabbleguy, warband is getting boring D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom