Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav - Teuton Knight

Sergeant at Arms
Bandenburg-Prussia Army Event

foto7rec2.jpg

In name of The Nova Simulatio Gaming Community and the Army of Brandenburg-Prussia I kindly invite all Deluge players and clans to assist to our weekly events in our servers. We intend to have realistic and serious events, using historically accurate tactics and formations and a good organization between clans in both teams, collaborating between each others in the battlefield.

Please Read
We want this event to be centered on Second Northern War warfare (which was a mix of Western Styled warfare and Eastern styled because of the many west europe nations taking in part in polish side against sweden). We want to encourage players to use pike and shot formations as they will have the main role in each battles, turning the tide of them based on their performance. Cavalry maximum number of players will depend on how many infantry soldiers are going to take part.

To take part in the event please be so kind to fill up this Registration Form

Regiment Name:
Number of Soldiers:
Faction: (choose from the available ones):
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed):

If come Alone:
Name (Nick you are going to use for event):
Faction(Now Lonely Wolves will be asigned to the Faction that needs them to make a balanced event, still you can say your preferred faction if the event is already balanced):

If you Want to be Captain of the Lonely Wolves (Random Players Regiment)
Name (Nick you are going to use for event):
Why you should be Captain:
Previous Experiences:
Next Battle:
Sunday (no date set yet but for sure in this month)
Factions: RON vs Cossacks
Time: 19 GMT +1
Map: 1-
  2-

Signed Up for Next Battle:
Kingdom Of Sweden
- The German Mercenary Hunters (Inf, 8-15)
-Tercio Viejo de Cartagena (Mixed, 10-15)
-Pappenheimer Küirassiere (Cav, 7-15)
Total Attending This Side: 25-45/100
Polish Commonwealth:
- Freikompania Pruska (Inf, 10-15 men)
-PpKR (Inf, 10-15 men)
-Skrzydlata Kompanija (Inf, 10-15)
-Swartzreiters (Cav, 7-14)
-Choragiew Elearska (Mix, 5-7)
-Piechota Najemna (Inf, 10-15)
Total Attending This Side: 42-71/100

Lonely Wolves
-

Event Admins:
TS
-Gustav
-Zbaraski

In-Game

-BPA_Wolfpack_Kpt_Gustav
-Zbaraski

Our Mappers
Zbaraski Mapping Team

Important Information:
Server Name: BPA_Server
TS adress:94.23.80.27 (Feel free to enter if you want to talk with us)
If you need to contact us PM me or enter our TS (Look for Gustav or PatoPotato)
Rules:
-No Mounted Archers or Bows
-No Engineers
-No Trenches (THIS IS NOT WWI)
-Your regiment must have at least 6 Men (Flexible)
-Don't abuse of money (Don't buy the best armours, we want balanced gameplay)
-Be at TS at least 30 minutes before Battle to get Server Password and TS channel
-You must remain in our TS all the battle
-Behave (No TK or Trolling, always obey the admins and make their lifes easier)
-No Cav/Inf Mixed Formations
-Only one cav reg per Faction (up to 15 men no more)
-Enjoy!

About Us
Brandenburg-Prussia Army

We are part of Nova Simulatio Community, we intend to enjoy and seriously play battles in Deluge. We always try to use historically accurate formations and to keep dicipline among our ranks.

If you are intrested in joining us with your regiment or as a soldier to any of our different companies PM me.

Does "tercio formation" apply to both teams? I see, that you've chosen Sweden vs RON. In case of Sweden its obvious, they are perfect for the formation.. But RON? Not really. It'd be at least stupid to make them fight like that, and they'd have absolutely no chances. (If not using mercenaries, what would make little sense)

KuroiNekouPL said:
Does "tercio formation" apply to both teams? I see, that you've chosen Sweden vs RON. In case of Sweden its obvious, they are perfect for the formation.. But RON? Not really. It'd be at least stupid to make them fight like that, and they'd have absolutely no chances. (If not using mercenaries, what would make little sense)
  No good sir, Tercio Cartagena is Our Name, Simulation Event it's because we want it to be serious, take it as the Deluge Organized Warfare made by us. We want every clan to at least try to make Historically accurate formations (from this period of history but not only Tercio Formations), feel free to use any formation or tactic from this period (Pike&shotte, anticav formations,skirmish and a big etc.) but we have no problem with simple lines and that stuff.

Are you going to organize random players reg?? It isn't mentioned in the notice above. I'd like to take part in this event and there were public regs in Deluge Organized Warfare in the past. They were commanded by a commissar and he took care about discipline in them. (I still remember Lisek missing the shot during the execution of "rude" one and killing a innocent player standing behind the executed)

Hi, the Pappenheimer Kürassiere would love to come, but I miss some information. At which time will this start, are there any excactly rules, is there a password etc.?

Will the battle be documented? e.g. screenshots or videos ?
and what about the previous one in that case ?

Piast said:
Are you going to organize random players reg?? It isn't mentioned in the notice above. I'd like to take part in this event and there were public regs in Deluge Organized Warfare in the past. They were commanded by a commissar and he took care about discipline in them. (I still remember Lisek missing the shot during the execution of "rude" one and killing a innocent player standing behind the executed)

Yes there are going to be Random Players Regiments. Forgot to add it to post!

Sgt.Feldsau said:
Hi, the Pappenheimer Kürassiere would love to come, but I miss some information. At which time will this start, are there any excactly rules, is there a password etc.?

20 GMT +1, well about rules, I was thinking to add them today (And I Will) Meanwhile just start filling up the Registration Form so we can create a Channel for your clan in our TS and have an idea of how many people will come.

Kserllack said:
Will the battle be documented? e.g. screenshots or videos ?
and what about the previous one in that case ?

Well we don't have any intention to do that for this event, just the first we are having, might happen in the future, but Tape it if you want! We have NP.

Regiment Name: Spanish Tercios
Number of Soldiers: 10-20
Faction: (choose from the available ones): Sweden
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Mixed

Regiment Name: Chorągiew Wolentarska (ChW)
Number of Soldiers: 15-20
Faction: (choose from the available ones): Polish Commonwealth
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Cav

Regiment Name: Freikompania Pruska (FP)
Number of Soldiers: 10-15
Faction: (choose from the available ones): Polish Commonwealth
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Infantry

Name (Nick you are going to use for event): Magnus Bock
Faction(choose from available ones): The glorious and righteous Kingdom of Sweden

I might forget, I might be a bit busy, but if everything goes according to plan I should be able to attend for an hour.

EDIT: That movie linked in the first post is hilarious. Cannonballs killing everyone? Nah, we did not see/hear/notice that, just keep on staring forward.
Not to mention the cavalry riding into the Tercio, instead of just staying in front and continue shooting.

Haresus said:
Name (Nick you are going to use for event): Magnus Bock
Faction(choose from available ones): The glorious and righteous Kingdom of Sweden

I might forget, I might be a bit busy, but if everything goes according to plan I should be able to attend for an hour.

EDIT: That movie linked in the first post is hilarious. Cannonballs killing everyone? Nah, we did not see/hear/notice that, just keep on staring forward.
Not to mention the cavalry riding into the Tercio, instead of just staying in front and continue shooting.

1st: a Cannonball could kill up to 10 men and more if the artillery guy was more skilled

2nd: a man who charged into a pike formation was very brave and respected (and french were looking for respect). Also even they were the Cartagenas the couldn't kill all cav.

3rd: Don't forget to come!

I may be attending with a regiment, but I'm not entirely sure if they'll be attending or not. (They haven't signed up yet, so I doubt it)
So, just in case:

Name (Nick you are going to use for event): Jonathan Tappersten
Faction(Now Lonely Wolfs will be asigned to the Faction that need them to make a balanced event): Preferably Sweden, with Haresus/Magnus Bock.

Regiment Name:CzKR(Czechryński Pułk Kozaków Rejestrowych)
Number of Soldiers:10-15
Faction: (choose from the available ones):razz:olish Commonwealth
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Mixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom