MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rigadoon said:
Since our thread on the NW Board has been moved to the Flying Squirrel Entertainment forums, this is our new main base on Taleworlds.  :wink:
Why was it moved? I don't understand that.

YourStepDad said:
Needles complications and community splitting. Bah.

Yeah...not a huge fan of it. Some people use TW forums for things other than NW as well and it would be annoying to switch back and forth between them. Then again, FSE was likely thinking the same thing, not wanting their Battle Cry of Freedom fans and NW fans to have to run back and forth between forums.

Hey could you reserve our regiment name for IE please? It is the 1st Regiment of Foot Guards, Grenadier Guards and ofcourse it is for the British Empire. Thank you :smile:
(I posted this on FSE as well because I wasn't sure which thread will be the more active one.)

May i please change from the 5th Grenedier Wachen to the Argyll and sutherland highlanders and join the British Empire.

sorry to be annoying.

Crash R us said:
May i please change from the 5th Grenedier Wachen to the Argyll and sutherland highlanders and join the British Empire.

sorry to be annoying.
Extreme_Badger said:
Hey could you reserve our regiment name for IE please? It is the 1st Regiment of Foot Guards, Grenadier Guards and ofcourse it is for the British Empire. Thank you :smile:
(I posted this on FSE as well because I wasn't sure which thread will be the more active one.)

I made both of the changes to the FSE thread already, I just haven't updated it here. There is no need to post multiple times, I read all Iron Europe threads regularly. Updating will of course take time though.

Hey, could you make me a favour? Would you be so kind to add Italy as faction in the main page and our reserved regiment(or brigade): Brigata Italiana.

Crash R us said:
Is it possible to add in High Command ranks Like for the British Army E.g General/Field Marshel

I don't really see the need since they would be far from the fighting.

LordAdder said:
Rigadoon said:
Bravo2255 said:
Any chance you could slip in an American unit?  :mrgreen:

Maybe in the far future as a faction.  :wink:
Well Italy isn't a faction right away, but they have Regiments

I don't see what point you're trying to make. Yes Italy won't be a faction in the mod at the release and yes people have reserved regiments for them. Of course anyone can reserve an American unit if they want, but like Italy, they won't have an actual faction in game anytime soon.

Rigadoon said:
Crash R us said:
Is it possible to add in High Command ranks Like for the British Army E.g General/Field Marshel

I don't really see the need since they would be far from the fighting.

LordAdder said:
Rigadoon said:
Bravo2255 said:
Any chance you could slip in an American unit?  :mrgreen:

Maybe in the far future as a faction.  :wink:
Well Italy isn't a faction right away, but they have Regiments

I don't see what point you're trying to make. Yes Italy won't be a faction in the mod at the release and yes people have reserved regiments for them. Of course anyone can reserve an American unit if they want, but like Italy, they won't have an actual faction in game anytime soon.
That was my point

Update #12 German Weapons
We're now shifting focus to the Germans now that the basics for France are complete. We'll still go back from time to time to flesh out France.

Three high poly German weapons made by Kapellan. We're in the process of getting them ready for ingame use.
Gewehr 98
gweher.png

K98az
k98az.png

MG08/15
mg08-15.png

We also have a MG08 made by BetaKnight which is also WIP.
mg08.png

Rigadoon said:
We're now shifting focus to the Germans now that the basics for France are complete. We'll still go back from time to time to flesh out France.

Three high poly German weapons made by Kapellan. We're in the process of getting them ready for ingame use.
Gweher 98
gweher.png

K98az
k98az.png

MG08/15
mg08-15.png

mg08.png

Great piece of news! Looking really good.

Rigadoon said:

Gweher 98
gweher.png

K98az
k98az.png

MG08/15
mg08-15.png

mg08.png
Very nice. now finish the mod NOW :xf-mad: jk

People tend to forget the lethality and the glory of this conflict. I cannot wait to sit in the trenches beside my comrades cowering while the French cannons sing their songs of devastation, thinking of home in pleasant Saxony and oblivious to the crafty corporal that is nicking the cigarettes and chocolate from my pack.

Back
Top Bottom