MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rigadoon said:
That's true, thanks.
I'm a bit outdated on the whole Napoleonic Mods thing. Is it even possible to make a Napoleonic Wars Mod without the NW source code? Have they released the source code yet? I'm lost.  :???:

If you're not another one of those mods "forming together to get what we can made before the source code (which just so happens to be the most important thing of the mod required) arrives" mods, Good Luck to you!

Update #7
Thanks to all those that voted in the poll and posted opinions in the thread(NW one). We have a pretty good idea on what we're going to do about females now. Now to the models.  :wink:

We have tons of trench melee weapons now. You'll have a wide variety of weapons to bash your enemies with!
Hampus Norlander
trenchclubs2_zpsab9c1cd9.png
Rigadoon
trenchclubs_zps78063e7a.png

Also, we have a bunch of banners made by Hampus Norlander.
wrtemburg_zps3dd77649.png

saxony_zps090d0323.png

prussia_zps48cbe766.png

oldenburg_zps8eabd809.png

mecklenburg_zpsaf0dc420.png

germany4_zpsf927f920.png

germany3_zpscfaf3cd0.png

germany2_zps234ffb05.png

germany1_zpsf8e35e0b.png

french6_zps12203851.png

french5_zps0422ff46.png

french4_zps524dc338.png

french3_zpsf82f77ec.png

french2_zps89d48102.png

french1_zpsfb9fb37e.png

bavaria_zps2a09f9c1.png

alsaac_zps48ff5a19.png

Update #9

A week ago, we showed some big plans for the future. Azrooh has gotten started on some of the features but let's start off with some models.

The Adrian Helmet! Again!
But now it has a cap badge, leather strap, and the texture has been changed a little. There will be some variation with the helmets so you'll find that on the battlefield not every Adrian helmet with have the strap.
adrianhelmet.png

Lebel Bayonet
By Rigadoon. Right now it is not showing up properly in game(as you'll see in the video) but it'll be fixed.
lebelbayonet-1.png

Shovel
Here's a shovel from Lucke189's WWI osp that will be available as a melee weapon.
mb2-2.jpg

French Officer Uniform ingame
Note that the officer most likely won't have a sword in the actual release. Also, the helmet badge isn't showing up properly on the Adrian Helmet yet.
DA00C5588A0EE71714028FAE1474999403E9072E

So here is what Azrooh has done in coding! This video shows the French Chauchat Light Machine Gun in action with auto fire! It also shows the attachable/detachable bayonet feature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssue0F2irAE

Update #10

It's been a while since the last update but like I said, we're still working. For those who don't know, BetaKnight is now part of the team! He is a very skilled modeler/texturer and will be helping me finish up the uniforms. Here are all the models we've made in the past couple weeks.

A French backpack variation made by BetaKnight.
newbackpack.png

Also if you take a closer look at the previous picture, you'll notice that we have new shoes! Also made by BetaKnight. Here's a closeup.
brodequin.png

I've been working on a French Mortier de 58 mm type 2, also known as the Crapouillot.
58mmMortar.png

Here's a gas warning bell. Modeled by Hudson and textured by Baillie.
gasbell.png

This trench here is from the WWI OSP made by Lucke. Since we'd like our trenches to be destructible by artillery fire, I made a destroyed version.
trench1312.png

trenchdestroyed.png

hello I'm Col Snave of the 166thHessen Regiment and the leader of the Official German army. If interested in joining the army or my regiment please contact me on steam (Col_Snave) or join the official teamspeak (66.219.105.3:17500) thank you guys and have a Great day  :smile:

Snave said:
hello I'm Col Snave of the 166thHessen Regiment and the leader of the Official German army. If interested in joining the army or my regiment please contact me on steam (Col_Snave) or join the official teamspeak (66.219.105.3:17500) thank you guys and have a Great day  :smile:
Why isn't it Oberst Snave? And what game/mod is this for?

LordAdder said:
Snave said:

Good point. However... I put Col because alot of people dont know what Obersts is. The seconed answer to your question is Napoleonic Wars for Mount and Blade

Snave said:
LordAdder said:
Snave said:

Good point. However... I put Col because alot of people dont know what Obersts is. The seconed answer to your question is Napoleonic Wars for Mount and Blade
Germany doesnt exist in NW...

LordAdder said:
Snave said:
LordAdder said:
Snave said:

True,
And this isnt NW, so dont recruit here

pod455 said:
LordAdder said:
Snave said:
LordAdder said:
Snave said:

True,
And this isnt NW, so dont recruit here
thanks pod

Back
Top Bottom