Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all!

I'm new to the game, and Mount and Blade in general, however I feel like I've picked it up pretty quickly and am dying to try out Line and Naval battles. So I'm looking for a Regiment to do this with!

I'm from the UK by the way, but I'll happily join any active regiment from any country, if you'll have me :smile:

Thank you,
James

James_Samuel said:
Hello all!

I'm new to the game, and Mount and Blade in general, however I feel like I've picked it up pretty quickly and am dying to try out Line and Naval battles. So I'm looking for a Regiment to do this with!

I'm from the UK by the way, but I'll happily join any active regiment from any country, if you'll have me :smile:

Thank you,
James

PMed!

Hey everyone, I'm new to Napoleonic Wars but after watching some youtube videos of line battles they look very interesting and something I'd like to be a part of. I'm from Canada if that makes a difference

Thanks Everybody. :grin:

EDIT: I'm not that good with a sabre yet, so infantry would be nice, but I can learn.

Inn1x said:
Hey everyone, I'm new to Napoleonic Wars but after watching some youtube videos of line battles they look very interesting and something I'd like to be a part of. I'm from Canada if that makes a difference

Thanks Everybody. :grin:

EDIT: I'm not that good with a sabre yet, so infantry would be nice, but I can learn.

Contacted!

I am new to the game. I would like a regiment that is willing to train me. I can play from 3:30pm EST to around 10 on weekdays and whenever on weekends. Line battles seem really interesting. I would also do cavalry if that is available.

pretzelman1990 said:
I am new to the game. I would like a regiment that is willing to train me. I can play from 3:30pm EST to around 10 on weekdays and whenever on weekends. Line battles seem really interesting. I would also do cavalry if that is available.

Contacted!!

I'm looking for a mature NA regiment, I have never been in any regiments to date.

I have been wanting to get into NW but scattered battles with little to no teamwork is not so much fun at times.

Pm with details if you wish. Or any details you need from me.

Air tree said:
I'm looking for a mature NA regiment, I have never been in any regiments to date.

I have been wanting to get into NW but scattered battles with little to no teamwork is not so much fun at times.

Pm with details if you wish. Or any details you need from me.

Contacted!!

Interested in any of the following?

-A long standing regiment with years of experience in NW (And the mods before it)
-A line regiment with regular 25+ attendance with melee given more importance.
-One of the most renown skirm regiments
-An up and coming cav regiment winning several tournaments
-An arty regiment with some of warbands oldest vets
-Austrian regiment
-English speaking
-Hosting all our own events
-Owns the top competitive servers in NW

Add [K-KA] PrideofNi on steam for more details or to sign up  :smile:

LOOKING FOR REGIMENT!

Rifle out of Las Vegas, NV.

Veteran gamer who absolutely loves playing this while puff puffing.

Adult language and content preferred.

I play 11pm-3am PACIFIC nightly, and throughout the day Thursday/Friday.

coldduck said:
LOOKING FOR REGIMENT!

Rifle out of Las Vegas, NV.

Veteran gamer who absolutely loves playing this while puff puffing.

Adult language and content preferred.

I play 11pm-3am PACIFIC nightly, and throughout the day Thursday/Friday.
Contacting!  :wink:

AwgR44i.png

Looking for a light infantry and line infantry unit? Add [43rd] Walko on steam!

Hello guys!

I am looking for a regiment for me and some of my friends, but I have some requirements:

- Regiment must be Hungarian
- Regiment must play as cavalry (or have cavalry squadron)
- Regiment must be composed by kind and friendly people

Before all - we are not Hungarians. We are Polish, but we want to check the legends about Polish-Hungarian friendship. In Poland we love Hungary - our most loyal ally in whole Europe.

Lengyel, Magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát! :smile:

My steam name is 'Magnus Ioannes Casimirus Rex'. We are waiting for Your response!

I am looking for a small EU regiment or detachment (Up to 15, maybe 20 people). I have all the required stuff (TS, Mic...). Time is important. I prefer fridays and saturdays around 7pm GMT. I´m a veteran of many regiments, and I´m not looking for a strict regiment. More like something between fun and high discipline if you know what I mean. I can play any class. And please, if you don´t match the requirements, don´t contact me and don´t try to persuade me. Thanks.

Steam: Alfred von Tirpitz

Niedamir of Hengfors said:
I am looking for a small EU regiment or detachment (Up to 15, maybe 20 people). I have all the required stuff (TS, Mic...). Time is important. I prefer fridays and saturdays around 7pm GMT. I´m a veteran of many regiments, and I´m not looking for a strict regiment. More like something between fun and high discipline if you know what I mean. I can play any class. And please, if you don´t match the requirements, don´t contact me and don´t try to persuade me. Thanks.

Steam: Alfred von Tirpitz
contacting.

AwgR44i.png

vKmCZXx.png

3rd Company
"Walko's Rangers"
xkMc6EV.png

Company commander:

Fov2tyF.png
Captain Calvin Hobbs (Walko)

1st Platoon

Platoon CO:

GkTvtbv.png
Lieutenant Reed Burch (Herreman)

Non-Commissioned Officers:

sYd8rdI.png
CSjt -
I9EoHWZ.png
Sjt Gregory Britton
zmuD1w0.png
Cpl -
zmuD1w0.png
Cpl -

Enlisted:

bYoBry6.png
LCpl -
bYoBry6.png
LCpl -

04WL67k.png
Pte C. MacNair
04WL67k.png
Pte J. Harper
04WL67k.png
Pte P. Sutcliffe
04WL67k.png
Rct Mr.Yort
04WL67k.png
Rct W. James
04WL67k.png
Rct J. Hawkins
04WL67k.png
Pte J. Cromwell
04WL67k.png
Rct J. Cunningham
04WL67k.png
Rct T. Southgate
04WL67k.png
Rct T. Hobbs
04WL67k.png
Rct F. Bourne
04WL67k.png
Rct M. Stiller
04WL67k.png
Rct A. Lowden
04WL67k.png
Rct P. Forest

Platoon total: 16
1 officer
1 NCO's
14 Enlisted

2nd Platoon

Platoon CO:

GkTvtbv.png
Lieutenant James Kennedy (Andee)

Non-Commissioned Officers:

I9EoHWZ.png
Sjt Fancypants
zmuD1w0.png
Cpl Clementine Label
zmuD1w0.png
Cpl -

Enlisted:

bYoBry6.png
LCpl Mac Lee
bYoBry6.png
LCpl Samuel Westberry

04WL67k.png
Pte B. Steffans
04WL67k.png
Pte P. Sinclair
04WL67k.png
Pte M. Harding
04WL67k.png
Pte L. MacTurk
04WL67k.png
Pte J. Sanders
04WL67k.png
Rct L. Bringer
04WL67k.png
Rct W. Harding
04WL67k.png
Rct D. George
04WL67k.png
Rct G. White
04WL67k.png
Rct B. Chadwick

Platoon total: 17
1 officer
2 NCO's
14 Enlisted

Company Total:
3 officers
3 NCO
27 Enlisted

Total: 33

q7euOnY.png

Lp8FaEy.png

guo65IQ.png

We represent the 3rd Centre Company, 43rd 'Monmouthshire' Regiment of foot. Formed from members from the 4te Silesian Ladwehr, the 43rd is a unit that focuses more on creating a realistic military structure and setting during an American Civil War setting. The unit will focus on organization and cooperation between different sub units. My main goal of this unit is to create a strong and effective skirmisher company, that can be divided into two independent platoons to tackle any tactical situation. The regiment is not based around skill, it is based around having a good time playing the game, enjoying the company, and being respectful to all of those around you.

uhMuKXf.png

Here is a list of things to expect from the 43rd.

• First and foremost, Respect to both members of the regiment (both to subordinates and superiors) and other members of the community. I understand that this is an internet regiment and I want every member of the community to be treated with respect and kindness. With that said there has to be a certain respect given to the officers decisions and commands on the field.

• Second, organization. As a regiment leader my favorite part of my regiment is the organization that I put into it. The 2ndUSS will be as organized as historically possible, starting on the section level, and including both platoon and company level organization.
  • Finally, Fun. We are here to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and as leader it is my job to make sure that everyone is having a good time. Any concerns, questions, or suggestions on how to improve the regiment can and should be brought to me at any time. 

SRqNk5H.png

1st Battalion in action 1811

3iognpL.png

jkqWeFd.png
kJeWJEZ.png

vB2zCHc.png
Captain [Capt]:
The Captain is in charge of one of the battalions Company's. His job is to make sure that his company meets the standards of the regiment, and that it is a well operating unit. He oversees his Lieutenants, and organizes his company into platoons. The captain is in charge of making sure all of his subordinates do their duty, leads in the field, and does administrative work when he needs to. The captain is a leader and example to his men, and should do his best to portray his ideals to his men.   

GZYwl75.png
First Lieutenant [1stLt]:

The First Lieutenant is the second command of a company, and is in charge of the company's first platoon. The 1stLt will be in charge of his platoon and will be assisted by his NCO's to keep the platoon up to standards. He will lead in the field in the companies are doing company drill (with independent command of platoons), is in charge of keeping the appropriate paperwork, (attendance promotions, ect.) as well as running a  weekly inspection of his men. To reach the rank of 1stLt you must have previously been an officer for an extended period, and have proven yourself as a platoon leader.

Interested in joining? Add [43rd] Walko on steam today!

pa70.png

62nd (Wiltshire) Of Foot

History
The 62nd (Wiltshire) Regiment of Foot was an infantry regiment of the British Army, which was raised as a line regiment in 1756 and saw service through the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. As part of the Haldane Reforms, it was amalgamated with the 99th Duke of Edinburgh's (Lanarkshire) Regiment of Foot in 1881, to form the Wiltshire Regiment.
Although originally formed as a line regiment, the 62nd as a regiment was employed, at times, in a light infantry role. This was not the first 62nd Regiment of the British Army. The first unit of the British Army to be the 62nd Regiment was renumbered as the 60th Regiment in 1757, and became better known as the King's Royal Rifle Corps. The second unit to be designated as the 62nd Regiment was also renumbered in 1757. This second regiment would become the 78th Fraser Highlanders.
During its existence, the 62nd Regiment would earn six battle honours: Louisburg, Nive, Ferozeshah, Sobaron, and Sevastopol. The regiment's slow march was "May Blossoms" and its quick march was "The Vly be on Turmit".

1793–1815: service during the Napoleonic Wars:
The start of the French Revolution found the regiment still garrisoning islands in the West Indies. In 1795, the 62nd was transferred to Jamaica to act as the islands garrison. The 62nd spent the majority of 1796 fighting in what is now Haiti as part of the British expedition there. As with the rest of the British expedition, the regiment suffered heavily from yellow fever. After transferring men out to other unit, the cadre was returned by ship to England in 1797.
In 1799, the 62nd Foot was expanded into a two battalion regiment. However, with the peace of Amiens in 1802, the 2nd battalion was disbanded. When hostilities resumed, a second battalion was once again raised in 1804. Initially, the second battalion was raised for limited service, however the rank and file would eventually volunteer additional. In 1808, the 2nd/62nd was assigned to garrison the isle of Jersey. The 1st/62nd having been dispatched to Sicily.
In 1809, the 1st/62nd Foot was transferred to Sicily to aid in the British defence of the island. The regiment participated in a raid under General Stuart resulting in the destruction of the magazines at Ischia and Procida. In 1811, elements of the 1st/62nd participated in another raid on the Italian mainland. Three companies were landed at Palinure. For three days, they engaged a French force of approximately 1000, and in the process destroyed three batteries and captured a French convoy. Detachments of the 1st/62nd were used on gunboat duty operating out of Messina. These army crewed gunboats managed to capturing a French privateer and retaking two of her prizes. In 1812, the 1st/62nd was transferred to eastern Spain to support Wellington's forces on the Peninsula.
The 2nd/62nd, along with the 2nd/47th and 84th Regiments of Foot, was attached Major-General Lord Aylmer's independent brigade during Wellington's offensive across the Pyrenees beginning in 1813.] The 2nd/62nd then moved on in preparation for the investment of Bayonne when the war ended. The 2nd/62nd was then sent to Ireland after a brief period of occupation duties in France.
In 1814, after spending time in Spain, 1st/62nd was assigned again to an expedition to Italy. The battalion landed at Leghorn before marching on Genoa. Like many other units of the British Army, upon Napoleon's abdication, the 1st/62nd was ordered to North America to fight against the United States. After arriving in Halifax, Nova Scotia, the regiment moved south.
Neither battalions of the regiment were present at Waterloo. The 1st/62nd would be sent to the West Indies, while the 2nd/62 would be sent to France for occupation duties after the conclusion of the Hundred Days. In 1816 the 2nd battalion was disbanded and its officers put on half-pay.
Following the Napoleonic Wars, the 62nd would be returned to Halifax, Nova Scotia. It would remain there until 1823 when it was rotated to Ireland. The regiment would remain in Ireland until 1830.

Ranks

Officer
Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
Lieutenant

NCO's
Regimental Sargent Major
Sargent Major
Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

[size=15pt]Enlisted

Private First Class
Private
Recruit
Cadet [/size]

Information

If you would like to join, message me on steam!
Col_Dunga

images

Back
Top Bottom