Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

DbJ1pB6.png
jJOXqZo.png
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

CapBadge-1.png

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the will to be in the Buffs then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the Buffs will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The Buffs is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe a well organized structure is the most important thing to keeping a regiment effective and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the Buffs you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled and you may be rewarded with a medal to wear in teamspeak and the website. Show that you're a leader, and you might become a Non Commissioned Officer. We are not just a regiment of players who want to succeeded in the game. We are a community who play various games other than NW. We host "The Napoleonic Groupfighting Tournament" and have our team of our best take part in it. Our goal is to provide our members a memorable, professional, and well played line battle experience. 

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"​

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

♔ ♔ ♔
jJOXqZo.png

About the No12. 2tes Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment!

Welcome to the No12. 2tes Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment! We of the 12te seek to enlist those with maturity, a good sense of discipline and orderliness, and willing to become part of a young yet brotherly community. New or old, skilled or green, we wish to introduce newcomers to the NW community and also provide a familiar home for veterans seeking a new venture to move on to. We encourage historical accuracy wherever possible, featuring detailed but approachable drill, along with period tactics and ranks. We also invite those whom have a passion for history, seeking to discuss it amongst like-minded fellows – that and those who simply wish to have a good time after a long day of fighting!
Join us at www.12te.enjin.com
Regimental Thread: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18394.0

60thposter.png

The 60th Royal American Rifles regiment is on the hunt for new talented sharpshooters, much like yourself, to join our gilded ranks.
If you do take this finest of decisions simply head to our thread, HERE, take a look and fill in an application.

An officer shall see to your application forthwith and will soon see you fitted into our joyful band like....well like a joyful thing!

Many Thanks,

Peter Broetz, Major of the 60th.

I am looking for a skirmishing regiment/unit that is involved in a couple of battles a week and is looking for a crack shot who is also well able to hold is own in cqb. I have been in many line battles as a merc and as an app but I have always enjoyed skirming a lot more than being in a line. Please reply if interested

Zecmaster said:
I am looking for a skirmishing regiment/unit that is involved in a couple of battles a week and is looking for a crack shot who is also well able to hold is own in cqb. I have been in many line battles as a merc and as an app but I have always enjoyed skirming a lot more than being in a line. Please reply if interested

Contacted

Looking for an EU based regiment that does events and has fun at the same time, haven't played that long so just getting used to it.
I have teamspeak, and my steam name is "giantstarkiller".

BuffaloBob101 said:
Motivated, team oriented, Napoleonic enthusiast here - minimal experience with game, however, made up with real-life military experience. US Serviceman for 10 years now, looking to join an online group that is drama free, is disciplined, takes pride in their performance, but doesn't take themselves too seriously and forget how to have fun! Am a rifle expert in RL, however, will be more than content in a line! Steam ID: Buffalo Bob                 

Contacted!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey there!
Veteran looking for a regiment. Been out of the game a while but want to get involved again. Co-Founded a regiment and was second in command a while back, been at Sergeant, Ensign, Lieutenant levels and have experience.
Looking for a fairly mature, serious but fun group to become a part of. 

MasterFox said:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey there!
Veteran looking for a regiment. Been out of the game a while but want to get involved again. Co-Founded a regiment and was second in command a while back, been at Sergeant, Ensign, Lieutenant levels and have experience.
Looking for a fairly mature, serious but fun group to become a part of.

PM'd

Retired veteran looking to get back into the mod. Looking for any type of regiment really but to keep things simple I'll list what I want to know.

Regiment name:
Part of brigade or army?
Faction:
Troop type:
Active members:
Recruiter's or Leader's steam:
Other Comments (if wanted):
EU/NA?

Please PM to stop spam in thread :smile:

Leturoa said:
Retired veteran looking to get back into the mod. Looking for any type of regiment really but to keep things simple I'll list what I want to know.

Regiment name:
Part of brigade or army?
Faction:
Troop type:
Active members:
EU/NA?

Contacted!

Leturoa said:

Regiment name:
Part of brigade or army?
Faction:
Troop type:
Active members:
EU/NA?

Pm'd

Back
Top Bottom