The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" [Recruiting Mature Cavalry Players!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Joker_91

Veteran
The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans"

"Earn the Right"
117h8pc.png

http://brunswickuhlans.enjin.com/

Our goal is to create a friendly unit that is aimed towards small unit tactics, and advanced cavalry tactical awareness on Napoleonic Wars, that will hopefully be used in close conjunction with other regiments to create great gameplay and cordial relations in-game as well as out of game.

Please note, we are not tied to any particular faction!

Whilst we like to take our gaming seriously, we will always be putting real life before the game, all we ask is that you let us know if something is happening and you will not be availible for a given amount of time, so as we know that you haven't just left the game itself.

Fighting with us in the Bruhlans will grant you access to a well disciplined unit, experienced commanders and a close knit group of friends who will be more than happy to assist you with anything in and out of game. With a bit of luck, and some negotiations, there will be regular battles, as well as regular training to maintain top combat efficiancy and drill practices so that you will never be left wondering what to do in any circumstance. You will also learn a pride for your unit, and a feeling of comradeship with the other members of the unit. Learning our motto (at the top of this thread) will be your first step to the recruitment test once your initial application has been accepted.

35mku9v.png

Our ranking structure is kept fairly simple to avoid confusion, we have five primary ranks that are used in the regiment.

images

The Ranks of the Bruhlans
Captain
Lieutenant

Sergeant
Corporal
Trooper

Joining as an Uhlan is a big step, we require time, as well as dedication and self motivation to inspire yourself to reach your training goals. To become one of us, we ask that you submit an application below with the following code. Either myself or one of my Lieutenants will reply, saying either yes, or pointing out qualities which will make you redundant to joining the regiment. Please note that whilst there is no age limit to join, we do require mature players, non mature players who show up at training will be booted and kicked from the application stage.

Application form
Code:
Name:
Previous Regiments:

A signature for anyone who wants one...courtesy of FatalJoker :wink:

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230416.0.html][IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9190/bruhlansignature24.png[/IMG]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230416.0.html

Regimental Timetable:

Saturday - Linebattle at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 8pm CET
                  - Linebattle at 10pm GMT / 5pm EST / 11pm CET

Sunday - Linebattle at 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 8pm CET
          - Training at 6pm GMT / 1pm EST / 7pm CET​

Name: Negativekiller (guess how i got that name ^^)
Steam Name/ID: kingbenjamin p.s i was like 8 or 9 when i made this so yeah...
Previous regiments: Brunswick cav. 2de.

Achilles4084 said:
Name: Negativekiller (guess how i got that name ^^)
Steam Name/ID: kingbenjamin p.s i was like 8 or 9 when i made this so yeah...
Previous regiments: Brunswick cav. 2de.

Angelus Lapsus Revan said:
Name: Revan
Steam Name/ID: archangelvolk
Previous Regiments: 51st Infantry. FK Cav. Brunswick Cav.

Both accepted and added to the roster, i'll tell you TS details and the like on Steam!

xXPrince_BagrationXx said:
Name: PrinceBags
Steam Name/ID: xXPrince_BagrationXx
Previous Regiments: RPJ, 31y, Brunswick Ulans, FK

Accepted, i'll be talking to you on Steam shortly

Name: Thelonias
Steam Name/ID: Thelonias
Previous Regiments: Brunswick Uhlans ( the leader was totally lame, I didn't learn anything I am pretty bad :lol:)

Name: Mike
Steam Name/ID: Hasesoldner
Previous Regiments: None (just got NW, never played Mount and Musket either.  :sad: I've seemed to gotten a hand of the game though)

Tipodehaht said:
Name: Mike
Steam Name/ID: Hasesoldner
Previous Regiments: None (just got NW, never played Mount and Musket either.  :sad: I've seemed to gotten a hand of the game though)

thelonias said:
Name: Thelonias
Steam Name/ID: Thelonias
Previous Regiments: Brunswick Uhlans ( the leader was totally lame, I didn't learn anything I am pretty bad :lol:)

rodakan said:
Name:Jesse
Steam Name/ID:You got it already.
Previous Regiments:2de belgische karabiniers

All accepted, i've added you all to steam if needed and we'll have a chat about your aims and things on the regiment. if you haven't received a steam invite, please send me a PM here on Taleworlds.

The historical 2nd Bavarian Uhlans didnt exists in the time of napoleon, but anyway good Luck! And btw: the regiments hometown is the town where I live, Ansbach :grin:

KArantukki said:
The historical 2nd Bavarian Uhlans didnt exists in the time of napoleon, but anyway good Luck! And btw: the regiments hometown is the town where I live, Ansbach :grin:

Joker_91 said:
I have decided to form part of it's cavalry brigade, before people ask questions, the army, and subsequently the regiments inside the army are based on and around the Franco-Prussian war in the late 1800's

but it's pretty cool that your at ansbach too and thanks for the good luck wishes :smile:

Joker_91 said:
KArantukki said:

Joker_91 said:
I have decided to form part of it's cavalry brigade, before people ask questions, the army, and subsequently the regiments inside the army are based on and around the Franco-Prussian war in the late 1800's

but it's pretty cool that your at ansbach too and thanks for the good luck wishes :smile:
Owned.

Back
Top Bottom