• I am more of a dog person

Votes: 95 19.3%
  • No keep it here

Votes: 164 33.3%
  • I dont like animals just cats

Votes: 40 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have seen him around.  Usually I'm to engrossed in the game to notice people at all to be honest lol.

Arlech said:
I have seen him around.  Usually I'm to engrossed in the game to notice people at all to be honest lol.

Sadly i do not know of this man, But his avatar is quite cool with the runes... other than that his name is pretty cool.

I've heard of the above poster (Nexus) before, but can't put my finger on where he is from in-game  :neutral:

My in-game name: NEC_57e_1Ent_Cmdt_Baratheon.

God, another one of these threads,

Hertughans, probably a big hot-shot in the 92nd now... I know him from when he was a recruit  :grin:

Shadow, Schatten, whatever you call him, a great guy. OLt in the 19te (congratulations btw). Hangs out in TS a lot and is also active on the forums.

lyndon said:
Shadow, Schatten, whatever you call him, a great guy. OLt in the 19te (congratulations btw). Hangs out in TS a lot and is also active on the forums.

That guy Fritz............hmmmmmmmmm........ :razz:

Jk :grin:. One of the coolest Austrians I know and a great guy both in TS and in-game :smile:

Shad0w
Have seen some of his posts in the Forum in the last days
And I think I've seen him on the Battle Server yesterday. Or just someone who's called Shad0w aswell  :razz:

Icy_Snowwi said:
Shad0w
Have seen some of his posts in the Forum in the last days
And I think I've seen him on the Battle Server yesterday. Or just someone who's called Shad0w aswell  :razz:
seen on the forums but never seen on the servers

Back
Top Bottom