Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

weipichuez81w.png

Server Name : NW_Groupfighting_Server  Online
Hey dear NW Community!
I'd like to announce that we will host our server again in the new DLC!
The time has come for Melee!
We host this server, because (I hope so) many of you want to train the new melee system etc.
Our target is to get the Community more playing melee + fighting in a team!(Hope working in a team wont be forget)
Of course, we mad some new melee maps, more are in work.
We'll use only "arena" maps, so if u want to make a map , pls look at the current maps, and create a map like a arena.
All in all , we wish you a lot of fun, and that u will have a nice time on our server!

weikopie2zt1gdsni6x.png

1.No shooting
2.No teamkilling
3.No insulting
4.No throwing [Russia Militia]
5.No Cav[Including the Arty horse...]
6.No Captain

weikopie4cgn47ildwe.png
1.Vampire
2.Svensson
3.Rydog
4.Deuchi
5.Evanovic
6.Kleist
7.Sceep
More will be up soon
Any Ideas/Suggestions/Questions etc. talk to me in steam

weikopie21i8p3qg6rn.png
Spanish Village aka. Custom Map 2
spanishvillage9glkx2jh7o.jpg

spanishvillagem10oxb5rte.jpg
Beach Arena aka. Arabian Harbour(Night)
beacharena16l4x3kib89.jpg

beacharena27npi25loxc.jpg
Wooden Village aka. Custom Map 1
woodenvillagegip3sc096x.jpg

woodenvillageb1lwvz75fa.jpg

Technically they all should when you look at it from a historical accuracy perspective - they are all medieval style maps. With the new houses and props that fit the time period, they should be remade with them (if they are available).

Really glad to have this up again Vampy! - Takes time to get used with the new melee in the DLC.

Awesome!

They could all be new maps actually, just based on the old ones but with Napoleonic Buildings and new names. Either way, it will be great to finally having a proper Groupfighting server on NW.  :cool:

Also, I've been thinking that it might be better to call it an 'Arena' server. E.g. NW_EU_Arena, or something like that, because well 'Groupfighting' can actually happen on any server (you just need to fight as a team), but the thing that is unique about this server is the Arena maps. It will also be easier for new players to understand the concept. 'Groupfighting' is quite a vague word, but everyone will understand what an 'Arena Server' is. Just an idea... :wink:

Evan

I don't mind if you don't change the maps as long as those damn invisible walls are gone that u run into while fighting then get killed =(

Get the server up already. :smile: Already made you a map and should have another on it's way quite soon.

Of course. We encourage mappers to send in their contributions. Just make sure it doesn't conflict with any of the current maps. :wink:

These maps are groupfighting maps, how must it be special?
Just like what u guys had in old maps - Like Svensson's Sandcastle, in that direction.
Can u also say what maps you edit (like custom map 0-20)?
And which I can replace? Than it must come good :smile:

...Root admin is telling me right now, that the root server has some problems with configuring.
Im really sry about that, I will let you know if I know any news...
Dont think that I dont want the server up, I hate myself for making you hope,
but I really hope the server is online in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom