DO NOT BUY THE MOUNT & BLADE COLLECTION PACK

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, just bough the pack and wasted 7,50 quids, as i already had warband and wfas. It may be not your fault entirely, but what am i suppose to do now?

You actually saved me here as well^^
thank you Vince, I can't imagine what I would've done when Steam works again and I would find out that I didn't buy the DLC but every M&B game that I already have.

Hey Vincenzo.

I've bought and downloaded your game. I went to put the CD Key in for MP, so I put the warband CD - Key in as it was the only one given to me, the game said it was invalid and now I'm locked out of all NW MP games. Is there any way to reverse this?

This sucks, I was really pumped for playing NW today :*(

Napoleonic wars has become popular!  :lol:

Xplosion, Mylet, Mawi, Nettelbeck, Freakout, a to the z, Tatortots, PureCraft, Krimdor, Colonel Lance, Lord-Derfel-Cadarn, Ghundio, Buldo, pulsar, da tank, Largg, Londnred, Hekko, Malakith, Gwyrdh, Sir Prince, Gen1sis, Jarl Mathias, NoobAss™, MostWanted, mikey427821, Shad0w, DiplexHeated, lordbale66, fingerniklas, Weren, Jyppa, Jannick, killanena, Sweyn, Graf_Zahl, Nefarious, Sloperx22, Partisan, ClemLeNormand14, Skyreth, PotatoPower, Refleax, Spanker, Aldemar, OPTiihonen, Merius, Kegger, rycons, gokiller, Kaunit, rocky123561, BrC Crusader, Jaakko, Salaheddine, lagger, kalitorian, Leberecht Reinhold, anilmania, Lloydski, The97T, Gen_sasha6z, Gentil, Deofuta, 7th_Crownprince, owenowen101, Vorlen, Enix, ujicya, wale999, drigoly, Vincenzo, henkka, warmaster1992, MaceUK, komputerwelt, AdmiralNelson6262, Footgaurd, Arielky1, -_Ghost_-, Blu3W@ffle, 4Given, Sgt_Pepper, TheLukas, VonGneisenau, Daewi, Parkour, Kurimus, Rabh, Oblivi0us, -Thor-, bdd458, scorcher24, Stamm, Dealen, Sierra125, Salahobo, Davilesh, Taalen, ~Xeon, Montavious, rysborn, Col. Argus, Hatman2413, Arkatos, 1oe_Jones, Kitticut, Chibbi, Eoin2011, Templar17, Corax, Constanasty, ▲▲▲, WESTre, Steinchen, PikkonMG, Connzcdf, Danik Golovanov, DerLangsamer, rackio, Gallagher123, giroro11, Ginjar, daniel626, Weather, Musketeer102, cancan69, Nisher16, Luapo, BravoM5, Sellrod_alias_Mezzomixer, Horsa, The Gondorian, AOK_Archer_The_Sexyman, WebeR, Hundesohn, Comrade Temuzu, Otharius, Greener161, Lisek, JankoSRB, Rickson, PLANTROON, Sir Spam Alot, Omaha9999, Hendrik_, Rydog, George MacKintosh, englishdevil, Das Knecht, wizza778, Fruggline, Fixjo_The_Brave, Asadron, gopat, Pchela, Vaalaw, MaHuD, DJPenguin, cenzila, el_infante, matt2507, pouchey2, Lutz, Trazer, Bricks, SkippyW, Gunnar11, Mordrian, Eddard8Reg, 5arge, Riemer, Bennoman1, Chromek, Graham, parazonium, Bashor, kutlas, WodzuUK, Lex Hugs Pandas, James Stewart, A young vampire, joker of hell, Andy3567, Scottish Sniper, desert1, Funkyn, Skass, Captain_Fozzington, SomeRandomTiger, Yaxim3, runekn, Morris The Platypus, Metalsie, KArantukki, Storm2you, Mealand, PF_MAJOR (+ 5 Hidden) and 289 Guests are viewing this board.

Thing is, it does include it. Steam announcement says so, the description of the collection says so. People who have bought the collection have the DLC from it.. So. Y'know.. It may be a steam ****up, but in all fairness they should honour the purchases. lol

Gishank said:
Thing is, it does include it. Steam announcement says so, the description of the collection says so. People who have bought the collection have the DLC from it.. So. Y'know.. It may be a steam ****up, but in all fairness they should honour the purchases. lol

+1. This needs to be worked out now. Piss poor of Steam :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom