[BRO] Battle Ready Orphans

Users who are viewing this thread

I sc'd because this is one of the most stacked game I've ever been in.  I only noticed I was playing against BRO's when Erminas pointed it out afterwards :fruity:

B0E1442825D4E9D846BA148062E6176E5D484C8B

Dryykon said:
I sc'd because this is one of the most stacked game I've ever been in.  I only noticed I was playing against BRO's when Erminas pointed it out afterwards :fruity:

B0E1442825D4E9D846BA148062E6176E5D484C8B

Haha yeah, we got bashed pretty hard.  No competitive Guns of Icarus for us just yet.

JarvisAndPi said:
Haha yeah, we got bashed pretty hard.  No competitive Guns of Icarus for us just yet.

Entry level GoIO competitive is comparable to the hours required for Mount & Blade... So 99% of players never get into it.

It's much more fun to play with friends and hope you don't get the stacked lobby. :grin:

Hello all

Long time no posts...
A lot has changed since the last update on the thread, and during this time BRO has grown and experienced many things. We have had out first real-life meeting, as well as a proper competitive push (landing on twice on third place). Last but definitely not least we have grown our brotherhood with many able warriors.

We welcome to our ranks (now officially, after a long wait):

BRO_Kabrux

BRO_Hippotitis

BRO_Gubbo

BRO_Kelsier

BRO_MightyJackson

o9H66xc.png

GG and thank you everyone,
Kamikazuh

Back
Top Bottom