say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabble and Antonis: It was in jest, I actually feel very lucky. And she's been teaching me a little Cantonese, although the nine different tones are a bit tricky.

Teofish: Rassfjes du sjøl.  :razz:

RabbleKnight said:
Urgrevling said:
She is actually from Hong Kong, going back there in June. So I might have to go there to visit her, too. :ohdear:
I love Hong Kong.
Its in my list of cities i want to visit.

What else in the list?

It's not really a wonder why people don't post pictures super often sometimes when you're not allowed to discuss anything about them without being told off.

This isn't the "places Rebelknight wants to travel to" thread; anybody who is THAT interested about where Rebelknight wants to visit can either PM him or start a whole new thread purely dedicated to the subject.

I'm not even saying it is, it's just that 9 times out of 10, pictures that people post here generate discussion and then you or Jace freak about it. It's why I don't post anything here, anyway. It's a very unfriendly thread, which makes sense for something official like BMW, not so much here.

Austupaio said:
I'm not even saying it is, it's just that 9 times out of 10, pictures that people post here generate discussion and then you or Jace freak about it. It's why I don't post anything here, anyway. It's a very unfriendly thread, which makes sense for something official like BMW, not so much here.

Yes, 10 years of random non-picture-related discussion in this thread will tend to make a person weary of seeing it, and I make no apologies for that.

His point stands, though - there's not much point in posting pictures if nobody dares comment. It's a place to harvest compliments, after all.

But, given the nature of the thread, there's no reason not to lock this thread, leaving it for reference, and then make a new Say Cheese thread.

We agree that Rabble's travel list isn't relevant, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom