say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, I did a screenie for Sherlock to show him this potential Yugoslav helm for him... I am not 100% sure its Yugoslav, but its what I've been told. If anyone can verify it, that'd be cool..

2qn00g5.jpg

Mind the green paint. That was an accident of a very stupid Halloween that I have regretted ever since. (Used this thing in a costume as a Green plastic armyman- I found out that hair dye rubs off on ****  :evil:

Comrade Crimson said:
(Used this thing in a costume as a Green plastic armyman- I found out that hair dye rubs off on ****  :evil:
You painted a genuine military helmet green so you could dress as a green army men?
Reenactors probably wouldn't approve of your guts.

But this guy approve:
4evGD.jpg

Oh I didn't paint it- what happened was I dyed my hair and skin all green, face, hair, even had contacts that made my eyes entirely green, and the hair dye rubbed off on the leather strapping.

I could probably clean it- it was hair dye so it wasn't permanent paint. Would probably take some cleaning agent, I just want to find one that's safe for leather- the helmet was in great condition and still is.

Edit: Also, Sergeant Hawk is a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom