Blacklight Retribution

Users who are viewing this thread

Blacklight Retribution homepage

Blacklight Retribution is a free to play first person  shooter. It looks great and feels great. You get xp every match, no matter how badly you do. Leveling up means you unlock more weapons, armor pieces, weapon mods and so on. You also gain a small amount of money with each match. You use this money to actually buy the stuff you unlock. You can buy stuff for one day, a week, for a month or permanently. Buying stuff permanently is of course a lot more expensive than for one day.

So far 2 game modes. Standard team deathmatch and controlling points.

You also gain CP in matches for killing and doing objectives. With these you can replenish health and ammo at depots or buy heavy weapons or hardsuits.

First impression video. Shows pretty much everything

Shut the **** up. I was going to study. Thats why I couldnt play l4d2.And this game is actually fun. Surprisingly I`m quite decent player.

And yes, I was playing this. No studying happened at all.:sad:

Everyone has their ups and downs. But usually I do manage to be in the top 5 at the least. And the amount of money and xp you get if you do well is a lot more than when you suck. Although you can actually do really well with just the starter weapon. I have not seen any op stuff yet.

Did you read what I wrote? I was initially turned off by that as well. But then I actually played the game and saw that pretty much everything can be unlocked permanently. Expect for some ammo mods. I am collecting money to buy a red dot sight atm. Could buy it right now, but only for a limited time. Needs more money  :neutral:

The menu reminds me a lot of APB. Maybe Brink.

Vadermath said:
Sartek said:
And this game is actually fun. Surprisingly I`m quite decent player.

Sartek said:
It looks great and feels great. You get xp every match, no matter how badly you do.

I think I see a pattern here :lol:
You should play with Sartek and Zammy at one point before saying that. It's outright scary at times.

It looks like they took Brink's character editor and did more with it. Never going to play a game where I have to rent weapons though, **** that ****.

Also "you get CP for doing blah and blah"  :lol:

Only hings you need to rent is stuff like sights that you night try out, otherwise you just buy them permanently. It's a pretty good game, wish there were AUS servers, though :/

Wellenbrecher said:
The menu reminds me a lot of APB. Maybe Brink.

Vadermath said:
Sartek said:
And this game is actually fun. Surprisingly I`m quite decent player.

Sartek said:
It looks great and feels great. You get xp every match, no matter how badly you do.

I think I see a pattern here :lol:
You should play with Sartek and Zammy at one point before saying that. It's outright scary at times.

Zammy played this at my place. Damn, that was scary indeed. He was like a machine.
Sushiman said:
Only hings you need to rent is stuff like sights that you night try out, otherwise you just buy them permanently. It's a pretty good game, wish there were AUS servers, though :/

You get to buy sights permanently as well. I havent looked through all items yet, but only ammo seemed to be limited time only.

Game was awesome when it worked. Showed for me that al servers were offline, but I knew for a fact that they were online. Hope that now that its on Steam I can actually play it again

Any game where bunny hopping is a viable strategy is not my type of thing.

Seeing through walls? The hell?

No camping? Camping is the most basic military defensive strategy in human history!

Back
Top Bottom