The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Users who are viewing this thread

Banner-8.png
After the fall of the Brunwick Division, the Cavalry has emerged and has decided to form ourselves together into one unit. We are the Free Men of Prussia, and we will remain loyal until the last man​

zn7dph.jpg

Historical notes:​
Origins
The unit was officially founded in February 1813 as Königlich Preußisches Freikorps von Lützow (Royal Prussian Free Corps von Lützow). It was alleged to have consisted mostly of students and academics from all over Germany, who had volunteered to fight against Napoleon I of France. However, in reality this amounted to no more than 12% of the total force, which consisted mostly of craftsmen and labourers.
Because the Kingdom of Prussia already had problems financing and equipping its regular forces, the volunteers had to equip and supply themselves by their own means, as they were not paid wages. This led to adoption of black as the colour of the unit's uniforms, because this was the only colour that could be used to dye the civilian clothing; with all other colours the final outcome was influenced by the clothing's original tone, resulting in an unacceptable mix of colours for the corps as a whole.
Red trim was chosen for the rank insignia. In addition, with brass buttons, the unit wore a black-red-gold color scheme, a combination that became associated with republican ideals.
Combat
Free Corps Uniforms
The average size of the corps was 2,900 infantry, 600 cavalry and 120 artillery, varying throughout the war. It fought in many battles, operating first independently in the rear of the French troops, later as a regular unit in the allied armies.
After the peace of 1814 the corps was dissolved, the infantry becoming the 25th Regiment, the cavalry the 6th Ulans. After Napoleon's return from Elba, both regiments fought at Ligny and Waterloo during the Hundred Days.
Due to their actions and fighting style, the Freikorps were nicknamed the "Freikorps Totschlag" ("Homicide Free Korp")

So what is The Freikorps regiment?
We are a Prussian cavalry regiment and we emphasise on a team effort and make a impact on the battlefield. We train on formations so that we can help eachother on the battlefield and get the best results. We also train our personal skills and I'm happy to say that most of our members can handle themselfs in combat.
Our artillery is being lead by Tali

Recently we have formed a Jaeger company under the command of Sarnek and a infantry company under the command of Skittles.

Our emphasise is to support the line troops in battles, we have mixed training sessions with the Prussian army, as well as any other regiment that is friendly, respectable and level headed.​

Our in-game tag is:
FK_Rank_Name​

Rosters - Cavalry
CO
Oberst- Jasper
Major - Jyppa
Hauptman - Penguin
Oberleutnant - Luapo

NCO
Unteroffizier - UristMcUrist

Rankers
Obergefreiter - Jean
Gefreiter - Alexander
Gefreiter - Loftybox
Gefreiter - Batavus
Gefreiter - Greentiny

Soldat - Fishy
Soldat - Daily
Soldat - Mister
Soldat - Nintenderp
Soldat - Punky
Soldat - Bo
Soldat - Davies
Soldat - Partisan
Soldat - Blurk
Soldat - Deadly
Soldat - Anders
Soldat - Solitas
Soldat - Cthulu

Rekrut - Imperius
Rekrut - MuRoo
Rekrut - Anders
Rekrut - Roasted_Burak
Rekrut - LordWilliam
Rekrut - Brogs
Rekrut - Bolder

Reserve - Punky
Reserve - Morgan
Reserve - Beeks
Reserve - Finn
Reserve - Harout
Reserve - Derti
Reserve - Sept
Reserve - Birdy
Reserve - Patrick

Roster -Jaegers​
CO
Offizieren

Hauptmann Drengi 

Luetnant Sharpe 

Unteroffizieren

Feldwebel und Kompanieschreiber Drunkbag 

Unteroffizier Fenton/Jambird 

Truppen:

Gefreiter Huuhun
Gefreiter Mr. Dobbins

Soldat Kayaker
Soldat Marc
Soldat Kyester
Soldat Speckydave

Rekruten:

Rekrut Vortex

Reserve:

Gefreiter TheSaint
Soldat MIKE999UK
Soldat Hugman
Soldat Syphon
Soldat Jim
Rekrut PETE999UK

Unkown for now:

Sarnek

Roster -Infantry​
Officer's:
Leutnant Hendy

NCO's:
Feldwebel Samurai
Hauptgefreiter Poro

Enlisted:
Gefreiter Retravas
Gefreiter Lordofthewatch
Gefreiter Marximus
Soldat DjoDrake
Soldat Goldeneye
Soldat Raunen
Soldat Thorontur
Soldat Musput
Soldat Lechapeau
Soldat Adam

Rekruten:
Rekrut Tatakai
Rekrut Merdic

Reserves:
Soldat Timo
Soldat Banshee
Soldat Hossel
Soldat Baloo
Soldat Mango

Ok, how do I join then?
Simply fill in the form below, and reply to this thread! Await an officer to reply.​

Name (In-Game):
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket or Napoleonic Wars:
Working microphone?:
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Jaegers / Infantry):
What do you expect from us?:
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you):

me wantz sappeur section

Liebe das Freikorps...on NW! Though we are no longer overpowered, we shall still crush our enemies to tiny bits!

Vicccard said:
me wantz sappeur section

Liebe das Freikorps...on NW! Though we are no longer overpowered, we shall still crush our enemies to tiny bits!

We shall train to reach the same level we had on M&M.
And can we have sappers on horse back?

Name (In-Game): Fat_Zebra (Was "Zeb" recently as well)
Previous Regiments/Clans associated with Mount and Musket: Brunswicks, 2nd Lieb husaren, 6e Hussars
Working microphone?: No, but I can get one. I have ts/vent
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery): Cav
What do you expect from us?: A group of cav to do events with and to represent in pub games. I generally score near the top of any given match with cav, and really just want a dedicated cavalry regiment. The last 2 cav regi's I was in are now disbanded, and I need a new place.
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Steam ID: Jaceggd  Name: FatZebra

Back
Top Bottom