The Prussian Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Commander Millander

Grandmaster Knight
prussianarmy.png

The purpose of this Prussian Army is that of cooperation between the army’s member forces on and off the battlefield. All army member groups will attend Army wide trainings for a more practical training experience.

a1K1h.jpg

Army members will have teamspeak space provided for and will be encouraged to use the Army teamspeak listed below.
The Prussian Army has no commander; each army member force will be led by its own leadership and will cooperate when on the battlefield. In army battles a commander may be elected as the situation arises from amongst the force commanders.

In addition, no rank schemes will be enforced and any force member will be able to retain their already entrenched ranking systems.
As Prussians the member forces will be expected to act with discipline on and off the field and a standard will be enforced within the force members. Having said that, trainings and linebattles are always an enjoyable experience when so many cooperate. It will be up to the force commanders to enforce the standard of discipline within their unit.

The Prussian Army will be involved in weekly army trainings; will extend invitation to community Linebattles, and will regularly host army wide events and battles between other community armies.

The army is open to all force types with priority to Infantry and Light Infantry groups. Any Prussian forces considering joining up will be encouraged to message a Prussian Army force commander for discussion between the commanders before a decision is made.

[size=11pt]

scheduleu.png

[size=12pt]All of these events are weekly events and occur at the same date and time each week. Attendance is not mandatory but army force members are always invited to attend, even if their regiment does not have a large enough showing to constitute a separate line

Friday Linebattle 9pm EST/ 2am GMT
Saturday Training 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT
Sunday Linebattle 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Please show up half an hour to fifteen minutes early to each of these events.

Teamspeak Information

Donate Now!

Alrighty brah

Also to avoid confusion on the 1stEPI us server here.

Monday : 8:30pm EST

Thursday : Event server 8pm EST

Those are just so we dont have any surprise overlapping trainings. The 'Army training' is at three on saturday :razz:

damonkey said:
First time i've seen this thread. Good luck with your endevours!

No, but in seriousness, good luck.

Damonkey.. why are you not in this army???

I don't know. The Stettin Brigade was in at one point, but we got "Burnt Out" of MM.

*Strokes Beard*

Heinrich, I'll consider that an invitation? To that, I say... maybe.

There will be Horse Race Event this Thursday, 7:00pm EST on MM_US_EVENT 1 Hour before Prussian Army Training.

If anyone in a Prussian Army Regiment is interested in attending please Private Message me this application and here is the information.

All Credit goes to the 51st for posting some cool racing videos giving me the idea to do this.

Aplication

Name:
Horse's Name:
Zug:

Information
Map - Horse Racing Map made by Avion
Players - 10 Riders per Race
Laps - 2/2
Horse - Light Horse

Back
Top Bottom