Vicky 2 MP Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Leto

Count
Yay, it's time for game number ~~~!

Only actually play if you're going to make it repeatedly.

Etc. Etc.

Saturdays, 19:00 gMT.

etc.

Not:
Pixel.

You could have actually just added a poll. But I suppose that would be open to other people. Anyways... Vanilli though I won't be to pissed if we used D&T.

And yeah, I will be Tuscany.

Hmmm, in terms of balance and pure multiplayer perfomance, I'm going to have to vote vanilla. Death and Taxes simply contains to many unbalanced events and missions, which allow some nations, such as the Hansa and Castille, to gain superiority quckly and early, before any player without those unbalanced missions and events could.

also, added to OP

I'm joining this round as the Mutapa.

I don't care whether we use the mod or vanilla, but I personally, for my own benefit, would prefer Vanilla.

D&T as well, with more territories, extended timeline and more creatable countries I'm definetly voting for D&T on this one. Will play D&T as Croatia.

If all else fails, If we still play vanilla then I'm playing as Bavaria.

Reminder, please vote in bold. Anyways, you're botes been counted. Thank you too Titan toe for making much of  the op <3

Death and Taxes as Poland.

**** balance, unbalanced games are interesting.

EDIT: Denmark if it's vanilla.

Done and Done. Colors for everyone may be added later tonight, according to the vanilla colorscale, unless DT comes out far ahead.

I only picked up the game not too long ago, but I'd be interested. Please allow this noob to play a stronger nation. Endland? :grin:

I don't know enough about Death and Taxes to make a decision yet. I'll be okay with anything, I guess.

I don't think there is restrictions on what nations you can pick, but yea.

I'm warning you from experience though: England isn't as easy as it looks :3 Then again I'm a horrible player of this game.

Kawee said:
I only picked up the game not too long ago, but I'd be interested. Please allow this noob to play a stronger nation. Endland? :grin:

I don't know enough about Death and Taxes to make a decision yet. I'll be okay with anything, I guess.

someone else took dibs on England

also you should try out Death and Taxes and then tell us if you want Vanilla or the mod better.

cheers

Poopie took dibs on England but he's playing as venice now as I tried to convince him to let Amagic play as England 'cause this would be the third session Amagic couldn't play as England. D:

If Amagic posts (and makes the first session), he can be england, as he has been asking for it forever. Otherwise, it's yours.

Back
Top Bottom