Ban Apeal/Complains and Ban List[Persistent EU RP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game name : 304bl
Who are you Complaining of :GA avion
Why are you Complaining about him/her : because avion ask me something on the chat , i was not thinking it was for me, than he temp ban me 1h !
i always take the time to respond to an admin when he take the time to teleport to me, than when i not respond he must tp to me before take any descision.
it's look like avion was bored to take complain than next time make a break instead of react like this cause i don't see where i make somethings bad here :sad:

Time / Date :about 22h25  10/01/2010

304bl said:
In-Game name : 304bl
Who are you Complaining of :GA avion
Why are you Complaining about him/her : because avion ask me something on the chat , i was not thinking it was for me, than he temp ban me 1h !
i always take the time to respond to an admin when he take the time to teleport to me, than when i not respond he must tp to me before take any descision.
it's look like avion was bored to take complain than next time make a break instead of react like this cause i don't see where i make somethings bad here :sad:

Time / Date :about 22h25  10/01/2010

Wrong server thread.

This Is ONLY a Thread for the Server Named  : Persistent EU RP No More.

Was having a great time doing RP in the game with a few friends of my regiment as well as some other pubbers we invited to our TS. We were planning war with another nation, but they attacked in such a way that they broke NLR, spawn-killed, and randomed... something we even avoided when attacking their city.

I tried to appeal to the admins, Cedric and Daaaaaaann, but they were actually in on the action and completely disregarded the rules... turning it from a typical siege to a one-sided team deathmatch completely devoid of any traces of RP at all.

I'm disgusted and pissed and it took about 20-30 minutes of this before an admin actually stepped in... if you want to call it that. I will never go to Persistent_EU_RP again because there's nothing RP about it when **** hits the fan and the admins are neglecting their responsibilities.

Regards,

Landrik

The thread is just some months old. If he wanted to *****, he would have replied on some of the "HEELP MEH DIS MOD AINT PLAYING" at the last page of this forum, with a worthless comment as " Yeah, i also got this problem".

He is a recruit, i think he just googled for something and got this thread when he actually was looking for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom