Barabe (WFaS Clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

perverz

Sergeant
barabe01.jpg

BARABE

On a hot summer's day, sitting in Abortmir's smoke infested room, four guys stoned out of their
minds, drinking their beers with one hand while puffing some good ****
with the other.
Dazed in a world of their own, they had an idea of making a clan in "With Fire and Sword"
They would call this clan "Barabe" which means on Croatian: those without the necessary properties of good in human society,
coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags .

The Barabe are a vicious bunch of  renegades and bandits looking to plunder the world.
They strike without warning, kill without mercy with Blood Lust in their eyes.
They are the Scourge from Hell, come to take your heads , your gold, your women,
burn your homes and devour your horses.

There are no ranks, no commanders  just the Bastards from all over the world spreading chaos and fear.
Led by their four leaders: Abortimir , Axus , Perverz and Zmay,
like the four horsemen of the Apocalypse they bring Death and Destruction to the world.

To enter the Barabe clan all you will need is:
TS3 and Skype
Good skills all around
And the ability to wreak HAVOC!!!!!!!!!

Barabe:

Altaic
Andre_von_Sachsen
August
Caligula
Erx
Flo
Hussar
Illusion
Jonny
Joe
Lancelot
LJ
Leonidas
McKiller
Ncromancien
Pauline
Snatch
Raistlin
Reini
REsPeCkT
Ryjek
Victoria
Zpart

Inactive Member:

Autumn
Arts
Abortimir
Axus
Blazic
ENKAZCI
Hamilton
Maliton
Merlin
Paul
Perverz
Phillip
Smoke
Skrillex
Terrorist
Traul
Zmay

Battles:
Barabe vs RF 9:8
Barabe vs ChoHu 16:4
Barabe vs SiCh 9:11
Barabe vs OD 7:12
Barabe vs Knight 10:0
Barabe vs Helmets_Legion 10:0
Barabe vs Phoenix 18:1
Barabe vs AK 1:17
Barabe vs PLKG 10:0
Barabe vs CzKR 17:3
Barabe vs KOB 11:7
Barabe vs SiCh 10:9
Barabe vs AdiX  19:1
Barabe vs GKP  12:7
Barabe vs ChoHu  11:9
Barabe vs _Kozak_  18:2
Barabe vs ChP  15:5
Barabe vs Avenger  18:2
Barabe vs RF 5:14
Barabe vs TAH  19:1
Barabe vs GrandTURKS 12:8
Barabe vs WK 15:4
Barabe vs S_o_D 20:0
Barabe vs LU 15:5
Barabe vs Fearless 13:7
Barabe vs _G_A 20:0
Barabe vs RF 15:2
Barabe vs LU 18:2
Barabe vs WK 13:7
Barabe vs GrandTURKS 8:9
Barabe vs AK 7:13
Barabe vs ODP 19:0
Barabe vs GKP 16:4
Barabe vs Fearless 16:4
Barabe vs CHoHu 17:3
Barabe vs LU 14:4
Barabe vs ReS 9:11
Barabe vs AK 15:5
Barabe vs T_A_H 15:5
Barabe vs Gothia 19:1
Barabe vs ChP 17:1
Barabe vs TNA 17:3
Barabe vs AG  10:0
Barabe vs cilginTURK 12:8
Barabe vs Gothia 14:6
Barabe vs Avenger 17:2
Barabe vs SO 7:13
Barabe vs SO 7:12

Site
http://barabe.clannow.com/home

Servers
Barabe Eu Battle and Barabe Eu Duel

TS3
78.143.39.160:15450

Banner

Videos :

Barabe Intro :

Barabe ( Wfas ) :

All videos about Barabe :

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ncromancien24
http://www.youtube.com/user/illusion8851
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ohR4Sxh5YiVfvxcfB0njA?feature=watch
Bitches Are Raped After Being Executed

New leader of Barabe.Good Luck perverz.I think barabe players are the best like me :cool: :cool: :cool:

Barabe(*****es Are Raped After Being Executed). Lol I didn't know what that mean, that is very... original  :grin: .Good luck but i think that is don t needed for you.

same leaders are from beginning.

thank u all and we need lucky argoren:wink:

marry Christmas to everyone

I haven't played wfas since I won the summer cup, was trying to learn to play again a bit earlier for the christmas thing on your duel server. one of your clan members called me a hacker and tried to convince other players to not duel me. :thumbsup: great clan

merry christmas

are u sure it was our member?
cause as i c on log files every day i c minimum five fake clan members!

btw when someone come from warband to wfas lots of wfas players think that they are cheaters and that is ridiculous!

im sorry for ****ty christmas present on our server.......

peace!

merry xmas 2 u 2

Perv,man telling the truth,i was on duel server that day,it was me,and 2 more members,i dont wanna mention their names,it does not matter...  One is new,and i dont think that he ever saw a warbend veteran like u m8,and other is short tempered,he was rageing couse he was helpless!:=)  He start a kick pool,its was rejected offcourse,we dont kick aliens on our server,and when im online,im allways disable pools couse of things like that! If i remember u leave srver with 30+kills and died once,then u leave...  I allso wrote them  that i dont think that u are cheater,but ur gone...  My apologies in the name of my members m8,and Happy new year:wink:  And next time i will bring some vaseline when u start raping me,and maybe i kill u 1,or 2 times if i raise my luck to 1000:=)

i wasnt there that day..but yesterday i was checking log files from last friday and didnt c anything......maybe i miss it or its from another day........ nevermind....

cheers!

[M] said:
I haven't played wfas since I won the summer cup, was trying to learn to play again a bit earlier for the christmas thing on your duel server. one of your clan members called me a hacker and tried to convince other players to not duel me. :thumbsup: great clan

merry christmas

Cheater !

Varadin said:
[M] said:

merry christmas

Cheater !

Ya, and he cheated on sumer cup and other warband tournaments. Are you stiupid?

Argoren said:
Varadin said:
[M] said:

merry christmas

Cheater !

Ya, and he cheated on sumer cup and other warband tournaments. Are you stiupid?

i am STUIPUID

Another Barabe member just spammed me calling me a ***** and ran around me interrupting my duels with other people. I recorded it if you'd like to see.

Great clan. Happy new year.

[M] said:
Another Barabe member just spammed me calling me a ***** and ran around me interrupting my duels with other people. I recorded it if you'd like to see.

Great clan. Happy new year.

Lol dude,Do you know how to give a **** about someone ? well if you do,do it ! :smile: just ignore nubz , and all is done.

I can't ignore noobs when their clan server is the only populated duel server and their members actively try to convince people not to duel me or interrupt my duels so I can't play. Why do you care that I care about not being able to prepare for this tournament thing?

[M] said:
I can't ignore noobs when their clan server is the only populated duel server and their members actively try to convince people not to duel me or interrupt my duels so I can't play. Why do you care that I care about not being able to prepare for this tournament thing?
hmm not sure if understood the last part....but i can suggest you to ignore them if you can't change ur name if that not works,go to Warband duel server. problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom