News 1.39: Brytenwalda 1.39 is coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

2011072900003.jpg

Well, Caba'drin sent me last version of freelancer yesterday (thanks Caba'Drin). I want add it enter today and tomorrow.
Then, We will test somethings and it is possible that before end 2011, We will release 1.39 version!

I know that this date (until 6 of january) is special. A year ago at this time, as a Christmas gift, we released a Brytenwalda in new subforum, and one year before, We released a Brytenwalda beta (early beta) . I do not know if any of you remember from the days when Brytenwalda was a thread in Pioneers Forum. (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106886.0.html)

Within days, repeat this Christmas present. And if all goes as it should be, a little later, 1.40 is out and we will finish Brytenwalda, after more of two years of work.

I know it's hard to compete with all the great games that are coming out now, more than this just being a simple mod, but thank you very much to all who are enjoying Brytenwalda. You are the incentive that has driven us to finish this trip to the Britannia and Hibernia in the Dark Ages.

Today, brytenwalda weighs about two gigabytes (without the graphic patch), it has more than hundred features, and is filled with a thousand details. It is also translated into 4 languages ​​(English, French, Spanish and Chinese), and may even be in Russian in few time.

This would not have been possible without a competent team and passionate contributors. People from all over the world who have come together to share a vision and who love the History.
Neither have been possible without you all.
Thank you all!

One time more... Brytenwalda 1.39 is coming!

(.........................................................................) there no word to describe the felling......good luck to the team made this mods and merry christmas and happy new year

Idibil, Adorno and all the others involved:

i was waiting (sometimes more sometimes less patiently) for this moment since april 2011.
- while checking this forum nearly more often than my goddamn email account.
Oberon recently found the right words for this mod and its developers team (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,209230.0.html).

what you gentlemen created is really absolutely outstanding seen with the eyes of a passionate medieval-dark-ages-britannia fan.
before brytenwalda was brought to life i was reading nearly all the cornwell books - always thinking how awesome it would be to have a pc-game offering what brytenwalda does: a dark-ages "world" with a phenomenal historical accuracy, so many awesome details and the freedom to make your own decisions for how you want to "live" in this "world".

there is nothing more to say, beside two things: thank you for your passion and... hell yeeeaah  :eek: :razz: :!:
lets draw swords now  :twisted:

Brytenwalda is my favorite game.  Can't wait for the new version!  I love sandbox games, strategy, exploration, and governing and conquest - and Anglo-Saxon age Britain.  Few games have these features, hardly any are set in Anglo-Saxon times, and only one combines all the features.  Thank you for your creation!

Will this be available as a patch or will I have to download the whole 2gb file? Great mod by the way, really looking forward to 1.39

Thorgil said:
Idibil, Adorno and all the others involved:

i was waiting (sometimes more sometimes less patiently) for this moment since april 2011.
- while checking this forum nearly more often than my goddamn email account.

what you gentlemen created is really absolutely outstanding seen with the eyes of a passionate medieval-dark-ages-britannia fan.
before brytenwalda was brought to life i was reading nearly all the cornwell books - always thinking how awesome it would be to have a pc-game offering what brytenwalda does: a dark-ages "world" with a phenomenal historical accuracy, so many awesome details and the freedom to make your own decisions for how you want to "live" in this "world".

there is nothing more to say, beside two things: thank you for your passion and... hell yeeeaah  :eek: :razz: :!:
lets draw swords now  :twisted:

Thorgil already said what I wanted, so here it is.

Signed,

Hengwulf

Back
Top Bottom