Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

We can't unban you without knowing your name, id or IP, preferably having all 3 would be ideal. It's your job to provide us this that information so that we can correctly assess the situation and decide whether or not you should be unbanned. Without that information your appeal cannot progress.

EDIT: It appears that your UID isn't providing any results, it must have been an online ban in that case, PM either MaHuD or myself with your IP so that we can then find you.

Udalec said:
Application for unban:
1.Adolf_Hitler
2.Reason: "Spamming."
3.Three or more months ago.
4.I Apologize to all the people I hurt, and admins. I realized my mistake and it will not repeat.

After Seyritey has given me more info on your ID, I was able to find you but we won't be unbanning you since you seem to have been banned by two different admins for two different reasons.

There will be a major maintenance on the server, hosting Battlegrounds. Scheduled for the 10th of April, Thursday, so actually folks have to go out and have fun in pubs and such places. Except Mahud, as he constantly lives in a pub, just hides it pretty well. Server will be down from afternoonish, till god knows when (evening/night, most definitely).

TurambarMakart said:
MaHuD said:
In a bit less than 5 months Battlegrounds will be 5 years old, should we do anything to celebrate?

give Blixn server admin, it's like 5 years that he is asking for that ahahha

Tura, get on TS, an Italian lad/gal is in the desperate need of a handsome Turambar.

TurambarMakart said:
MaHuD said:
In a bit less than 5 months Battlegrounds will be 5 years old, should we do anything to celebrate?

give Blixn server admin, it's like 5 years that he is asking for that ahahha

lol true,
They even spam me on cRPG public chat.

asdasdasdasdasdasd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Hereby I declare yami pirate as the official mascot of the BG TS server. I just can't join at a time, when she is not online.

Name under which you were banned: Sodomard or Darth Vader
Reason that you were banned for: Trolling
Time / Date that you were banned: sorry I don't remember
Why should we unban you? In this TC sit my friends, I am very souley and ask unbans me

I will ask the admin who banned you, for his or her opinion on a possible unban. This may take some time.
For other admins, the banned user is: qDFG6eN41xBqo44TXwTLrgw71XY=
Banned without a name.

Serverbox is experiencing some troubles. Our glorious and generous host is not near the serverbox however, and so far we have been unable to contact him. Owing to that there is no current ETA of when the server will work again.
Sorry for the downtime and for those who have it; enjoy your summer holidays.

so far we have been unable to contact him

Well, sending an e-mail and/or text message would help. :smile: On the bright side, I fixed all the ongoing issues which were plaguing the TS server and caused outage once in a week. So we can gloriously look to the future where a stable TS server awaits us.

Until Tura joins and breaks everything.

Barny said:
so far we have been unable to contact him

Well, sending an e-mail and/or text message would help. :smile: On the bright side, I fixed all the ongoing issues which were plaguing the TS server and caused outage once in a week. So we can gloriously look to the future where a stable TS server awaits us.

Until Tura joins and breaks everything.
I didn't think you would have internet on your phone. and it's not like I consider you a 24/7 customer service. Patience is needed sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom