Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd help out a bit...

spam.jpg

Turanien said:
Folthrik said:
Yeah but you reside in Off-Topic. **** that place...  :lol:
Off-Topic is reserved for the most refined and sophisticated TaleWorlds members. :3
Being accepted there is considered by some to be a rite of passage to manhood. It's like an eighteenth century British gentlemen's club, only much ruder.

Folthrik said:
Turanien said:
Folthrik said:
Off-Topic is reserved for the most refined and sophisticated TaleWorlds members. :3
Being accepted there is considered by some to be a rite of passage to manhood. It's like an eighteenth century British gentlemen's club, only much ruder.

:eek:

I must go there for some slap and tickle then.

Turanien said:
Folthrik said:
Turanien said:
Folthrik said:

:eek:

I must go there for some slap and tickle then.

Heh. Heh.

Angantyr said:
No chicken reference, Morii, not even a little or symbolical one ?

You disappoint me :???:

I'm a bit occupied atm, leaving for a nice vacation in Portugal in a few hours... but I guess I can show you all my cock before I go:

2300743433_70b7aaf1dd.jpg

I still remember my first round playing with Eirikur.

Twas' siege Map 1 I think(I know the map just not what it is called).

We were a randomly pubbing and I suggested in a loud voice over chat that we sally forth. Jumping of course in those days caused no falling damage.

I recall perhaps one or two Einhjerar(I would wager Kocken) coming along for the mad dash and an unknown warrior as well(Eirikur).

Simpler times, when I was not so alone in following the path of the naked 2Hander.

In regards to Hengist he has always been old. I believe he is some sort of wizard.

Artist's Ulf's Impression: Hengist:
33ccgzs.jpg

Hehe, could be a new avatar...

I also remember the first rounds with Eirìkur, on ruins raging against Kerghits already.

And then we had some rounds with Ùlf, while I didn't have a mic because I was sitting in the library, playing Warband instead of writing my thesis.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom